Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

RPG Tabletop Game Play (Inn Board)...

post-11942-0-31149300-1366583899_thumb.jpg

This is a flat map (art board) of the inn (Inn Of Crossed Lances) that my (RPG) adventure group stays in and plays actual (RPG) tabletop when they are home in the shire of (KRONT). The board playing area is (37 x 19...1.5" squares)...created, drawn and inked by me. The board contains the following major areas:

1. Central master dining room & library area

2. Kitchen & pantry

3. Rooms (1-4-5-12-13-14-15-18-20-21)

4. Luxury rooms (6-10-17)

5. Bunk bed room (2)...for male characters

6. Bunk bed room (11)...for female characters

7. (2) common bath house rooms

8. Hot spa

9. Shrine

10. (2) small tea lounges

11. (1) private show lounge

12. (1) royal suite

13. Small moon garden

14. A massive pool of the void

15. Center board (center bottom)...stairs going up to the tavern (2nd floor)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BLZeebub
      This is something I started working on a looong time ago.  I finally made the push to get it done and get it out--probably donating it to one of the FLGSs.  WIP  here:  https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87566-ruined-building-terrain-pic-heavy-ish/
      I wasn't trying to get too, too fancy with this.  Rather I began with the intent to see how quickly I could make a good enough piece of terrain.  Had I not taken a year-long hiatus from it I may have succeeded, as I think that barring drying times I have around.
      You can see a Bones skele or to lurking around for scale.  I was having a challenging time with my camera and the lighting (room is kind of in disarray at the moment), so I have a few different exposures here.
      Had a lot of fun with the fiddly bits like the graffiti, wire conduit, and dead plants.
      In the fist and second pics you can even see one of my new backgrounds in the...background--too bad I made it for a standard mini, not a large building.
      Questions, comments, critiques welcome!

• By Alwyn
      I decided to add a new level to my games and step it up with scale models, I started to build some of the models for Dragon Heist. I thought the ware house from chapter one came out nicely. Here are some pics. 
      I used foam core and stained some balsa and bass wood, then carved some extra pieces from insulation foam. I used plaster for the walls and the base layers for the outside yard. I printed some generic crates to fill the ware house.  

• By heruca
      Hi folks. I am creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-resolution maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. It's called MapForge, and it will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but with a greater focus on stitching maps together from pre-existing map tiles and then customizing the resulting map (with additional decorations, etc.) to suit the GM's particular needs.

MapForge should appeal to GMs of face-to-face game sessions and to those using any VTT software, who want to create their own slick-looking battlemaps to visually enrich their RPG sessions (in any genre), but who find existing mapping programs (including image-editing tools such as Gimp and Photoshop) too intimidating/confusing/expensive.

I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign to fund the program's development. The software will be priced to be very accessible/affordable, probably $30 or so, but it's just $27 during the Kickstarter campaign. And to help offset the cost even more, there will be at least 9 free content Add-Ons for it, covering various genres. MapForge will also offer a free level of use, so having a license won't be required to make maps with it.
      Version 1.0 of MapForge should be ready to go on sale in July 2017. Shortly after that, MapForge will also have the ability to generate random "dungeon" layouts via Donjon.

I hope you will all take a minute to check out the project, play around with the downloadable prototype, and if you like what you see, tell your GM friends about it.

Thanks!
      --Hernan (aka Heruca)

PS: The campaign funded on day 1, and is now at 475% of the funding goal, with ~1330 backers and 9 days to go. All the Stretch Goals have already been unlocked.
    • By heruca
      Anyone who may have missed out on the MapForge Kickstarter campaign...You can now get in on the MapForge Indiegogo campaign.

There are two new videos to check out, even if you already backed the Kickstarter. And the MapForge Beta is available for download, so you can take the software for a spin.

• By Chris Palmer
      I saw this posted on another forum and thought folks here might find this useful.  This free generator creates a simple map of a city, in either small, medium, or large size.  It also labels each sector as to what type of buildings are there (when you scroll your mouse over each sector) While it doesn't have options to customize, it would be great for folks just needing a quick city design to work with.

https://watabou.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-city-generator

• Who's Online   35 Members, 5 Anonymous, 117 Guests (See full list)