Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

RPG Tabletop Game Play (Inn Board)...

post-11942-0-31149300-1366583899_thumb.jpg

This is a flat map (art board) of the inn (Inn Of Crossed Lances) that my (RPG) adventure group stays in and plays actual (RPG) tabletop when they are home in the shire of (KRONT). The board playing area is (37 x 19...1.5" squares)...created, drawn and inked by me. The board contains the following major areas:

1. Central master dining room & library area

2. Kitchen & pantry

3. Rooms (1-4-5-12-13-14-15-18-20-21)

4. Luxury rooms (6-10-17)

5. Bunk bed room (2)...for male characters

6. Bunk bed room (11)...for female characters

7. (2) common bath house rooms

8. Hot spa

9. Shrine

10. (2) small tea lounges

11. (1) private show lounge

12. (1) royal suite

13. Small moon garden

14. A massive pool of the void

15. Center board (center bottom)...stairs going up to the tavern (2nd floor)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Started painting my Townhouse from Tabletop World.

Scale 75 Inktense Wood.

• By Rob Dean
      After a painting hiatus of a couple of weeks, I sat down this morning and finished off this SOLID resin building from Apocalypse Miniatures.  As best I can tell, the roofing is supposed to be sawn sections of log, but, as with some of my previous buildings, I don’t necessarily want the roof to be faded to a gray indistinguishable from the stone work, so it’s a “wargame conventional brown”. 

So, the village progresses.  This is #3 of 10 of what I got in the Apocalypse Kickstarter, and 4 of 12 of the resin building upgrade project (with Tabletop World providing the other two).

I hope to have them on the table in a battle soon.
    • By Rob Dean
      I haven’t really been getting a lot of painting done, but I sat down at my painting desk the other day and noticed that I had two buildings sitting over in one corner, neglected for a couple of months, and decided to start adding paint.

This one is from Apocalypse Miniatures.  They ran a Kickstarter back in 2017, and my brother and I both ended up backing this.  In my case, I backed it to the extent of 10 buildings, of which this is the second I have finished. The first was back in November.

In general, this wasn’t too bad to paint.  The little detail bits molded into the base look nice in the pictures, but I would really prefer that they were not sculpted in; it detracts from the flexibility of the building somewhat.  Sizewise, these are a little small for Reaper figures, and are probably intended for a 28mm scale (e.g. Metal Magic, mid-period Citadel, later Ral Partha), but that’s always negotiable when deploying scenery.  This building is a SOLID block of resin, so the game will be played around it rather than through it, and I would as soon buildings in that mode be a bit underscale anyway.  When I say solid, I put it on my kitchen scale, and it’s just a bit over two pounds (935g for those in countries with sensible measurement systems).  You wouldn’t want to drop it on your toe.

As for the building name, that’s how it is spelled on their web site...

• By BLZeebub
      This is something I started working on a looong time ago.  I finally made the push to get it done and get it out--probably donating it to one of the FLGSs.  WIP  here:  https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/87566-ruined-building-terrain-pic-heavy-ish/
      I wasn't trying to get too, too fancy with this.  Rather I began with the intent to see how quickly I could make a good enough piece of terrain.  Had I not taken a year-long hiatus from it I may have succeeded, as I think that barring drying times I have around.
      You can see a Bones skele or to lurking around for scale.  I was having a challenging time with my camera and the lighting (room is kind of in disarray at the moment), so I have a few different exposures here.
      Had a lot of fun with the fiddly bits like the graffiti, wire conduit, and dead plants.
      In the fist and second pics you can even see one of my new backgrounds in the...background--too bad I made it for a standard mini, not a large building.
      Questions, comments, critiques welcome!

• By Alwyn
      I decided to add a new level to my games and step it up with scale models, I started to build some of the models for Dragon Heist. I thought the ware house from chapter one came out nicely. Here are some pics. 
      I used foam core and stained some balsa and bass wood, then carved some extra pieces from insulation foam. I used plaster for the walls and the base layers for the outside yard. I printed some generic crates to fill the ware house.  

• Who's Online   25 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)