So, has Reaper heard any word about the next shipment? A few weeks back they said they was expecting it any day now. Didn't know if they had tracking info on it or something. Just ready to bust open a box of Bones and paint away!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, has Reaper heard any word about the next shipment? A few weeks back they said they was expecting it any day now. Didn't know if they had tracking info on it or something. Just ready to bust open a box of Bones and paint away!

Bryan said in another post that we will be getting a full KS update in the next day or so.

Update #92

We are currently waiting on only 4 more shipments (Containers) from China, the last of which should be leaving China about one week from today!

It normally takes 3-6 weeks from ship date to arrive at our dock, with 5 weeks being the Average.

As things arrive over the next few weeks we will be able to resume shipping orders, but we are thinking that the bulk of your orders will be waiting for that last shipment to arrive.

We appreciate your patience and support throughout this process!

~Ed

Again, in case anyone somehow missed the email and just checks here for updates.

Personally, I'm going to try to forget about Bones for a while and just be pleasantly surprised when I get the shipping email.

Update #92

We are currently waiting on only 4 more shipments (Containers) from China, the last of which should be leaving China about one week from today!

It normally takes 3-6 weeks from ship date to arrive at our dock, with 5 weeks being the Average.

As things arrive over the next few weeks we will be able to resume shipping orders, but we are thinking that the bulk of your orders will be waiting for that last shipment to arrive.

~Ed

Again, in case anyone somehow missed the email and just checks here for updates.

Personally, I'm going to try to forget about Bones for a while and just be pleasantly surprised when I get the shipping email.

Sounds like a good idea, since it sounds like the bulk of the orders won't start shipping out until around the beginning of July. Assuming no additional delays.

Update #92

~Ed

Ohhh this means I should get this in time for my Birthday in August, provided Australia post is a touch more on the ball than normal!

You know what's great about having another update, though? I get to refresh the comments for the next day or two and observe all the little drama between complainers and defenders. It's like having a mini-episode of a geeky soap opera.

That's what the internet is for, man.

Well, I should definitely have all my current Bones done before the new ones arrive. And maybe . . . just maybe . . . also finish a 5-headed monster.

This would work out for me.

Buglips, did you just call your lovely lady of the multi-hued scales a monster? Oh dear.

And on topic, I'm cool with the delay. I have more unpainted miniatures to work on than I could possibly finish before I die, so the Bones will be appreciated when they get here but I'm not hurting for projects I could be working on.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 1