No Bones yet.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 23 Bones minis and a KS Sophie. 5 L2PKs will be packed and shipped soon (I believe), with 10 minis included. Once they arrive, I will have paints and 34 things to use said paints on. I believe I may have a way to pass the time until the ginormous pile arrives.

Also, I'd be interested to know if there's any possiblity that those of us not near Denton to pick up our Vampires could pay shipping to get our Vampires / Paints delivered ahead of the rest of the shipment. I'm guessing the answer is a firm 'Hell no!' but if it's a possiblity I'd gladly pay double the shipping personally.

waitaminute!!!! I can drive up there & get what they have now??? I wasn't aware that was an option.

(I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to get my pile 'O bones & get some practice painting in before the big mini's arrive.)

• Like 1

Also, I'd be interested to know if there's any possiblity that those of us not near Denton to pick up our Vampires could pay shipping to get our Vampires / Paints delivered ahead of the rest of the shipment. I'm guessing the answer is a firm 'Hell no!' but if it's a possiblity I'd gladly pay double the shipping personally.

waitaminute!!!! I can drive up there & get what they have now??? I wasn't aware that was an option.

(I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to get my pile 'O bones & get some practice painting in before the big mini's arrive.)

Yes, you can pick up vampire, cases, paints. That's it I believe.

I may be taking a drive up there tomorrow if I don't get called in. It's only about 45 minutes away & I can go visit my dad while I am there (The homestead is literally 10 minutes from Reaper's door)

Bryan did specify that you should call Reaper first to make sure there's someone on site able to process your order.

Edited by Laoke

I may be taking a drive up there tomorrow if I don't get called in. It's only about 45 minutes away & I can go visit my dad while I am there (The homestead is literally 10 minutes from Reaper's door)

Call first. From what they said before only certain people are allowed to pull the items, so you'll want to make sure one of them is there.

all good, Still no word for us Canadians though eh?

At the risk of starting rumors, I was told very promising information about Canadian shipments, and hope to have an official Update o the great news kind shortly.

I am disappointed at the news, but I'm not upset with Reaper at this point. I do wish they had communicated more and earlier, if they had more info they could share earlier, but I trust they've done what they could to fulfill the Kickstarter as quickly as possible. Bottom line for me at least is that I have plenty of miniatures to use and paint for now.

We posted this update within 24 hours of getting confirmation that the last Container would ship 5/21. We needed to be firm on that date before we said anything. I know it looks like we waited, but honestly, we did push that data out as fast as we could.

I am interested in a little clarification however. The update states "It normally takes 3-6 weeks from ship date to arrive at our dock, with 5 weeks being the Average". Does 'at our dock' include customs or is it purely from China to US with additional time ticking from that point? If so, do we have an average customs processing time?

"On our Dock" Means in our physical building, in Denton, being sorted and prepped by Reaper Employees. it means, furthermore, that we anticipate the final phase of shipping to begin 4-6 weeks from today (1 week before it ships, 3-5 weeks to receive). I further estimate based on past experience with phase two in March/April to conclude shipping in 10-14 work days. I do not know yet whether Saturday and Sunday shifts will be mandatory.

Thanks for more clarification Bryan! We know you are working hard, but we are all just really excited to have the minis in our hands :)

And so glad to hear about Canadian shipping!

"On our Dock" Means in our physical building, in Denton, being sorted and prepped by Reaper Employees. it means, furthermore, that we anticipate the final phase of shipping to begin 4-6 weeks from today (1 week before it ships, 3-5 weeks to receive). I further estimate based on past experience with phase two in March/April to conclude shipping in 10-14 work days. I do not know yet whether Saturday and Sunday shifts will be mandatory.

Thank you for the prompt response Bryan! I know you must be busy putting out fires at the moment, but it's appreciated that you answered so quickly : )

I am glad to hear that there is a chance of good news for my fellow Canadians. I myself shall not start any rumors until i get the go ahead. But I do have a couple of good ones you may wish to review for further use. Such as Commander Chris Hadfield has decided to loan Reaper his own personal rocket to help get them across the border sooner. Or that the R.C.M.P. Musical Ride will be delivering them pony express style on horseback.

Bryan, about those overtime weekend shifts - I hope they are optional!

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate being kept in the loop. I think its only about a 16 hour drive from here to Denton, hmm....

So next question, can we get the manifests ,so we know which box contains our treasures? :)