No Bones yet.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<MOD>Pruned the thread of off topic posts. Did not move them, pruned them.

Keep it on topic, it does not help those looking for information to have to wade through 5+ pages of posts that say nothing.

We have an entire section for your Off Topic Chatter, use it instead of informational threads.</MOD>

• Like 3

The only shipping notice I got was for my swag bag and the extra Sophie + bones I ordered during the con.

Still checking my email everyday in the hopes of getting that magic email. Though it seems like it will be a bit before they start shippping anything with a drake in it.

Yeah. got my LTPK packs yesterday, so there. nanar nanar nanar... But alas no bones, Reminds me of an old song from Ozzy ... No Bone Movies ... IDK why it just dose. Anywho I can not wait for the bones altho as I unpack more of my Unpainted Minis I must ask why oh why did I ever order so much?

I know it may be hard to believe but I'd forgotten that I'd signed up for this Kickstarter (I have had a something of a chaotic six months) so I was delighted to come over to the forums and discover that stuff is shipping already. Having had a relaxed six months I am now biting my fingernails waiting for the shipping confirmation! I am waiting for Vampire x1, Mythos Monsters x1, C'thulhu x1 & KS Sophie UL x1 but I have a load of unpainted stuff already so I'm in no rush. I'll just kid myself I'm going to paint a load of miniatures in the mean time!

• Like 1

Still no confirmed emails!?!? I am getting frustrated with this. I know I am being a baby, they are a small company, conventions, whatever, but man they have been sitting on my package for what, about a month now? Hire some illegal aliens, get this crap moved out!

Sorry had to rant, delete or ban me, i deserve it. When ebay or amazon delays my shipment for a week it is frustrating but almost a MONTH??

Still no confirmed emails!?!? I am getting frustrated with this. I know I am being a baby, they are a small company, conventions, whatever, but man they have been sitting on my package for what, about a month now? Hire some illegal aliens, get this crap moved out!

Sorry had to rant, delete or ban me, i deserve it. When ebay or amazon delays my shipment for a week it is frustrating but almost a MONTH??

I think you're right to be frustrated. Whether these posts are deleted or moved is moot. It has taken a very long time to send out these orders. No one is questioning the sincerety of Reaper to get them out, the quality of the product, or the deal given to Kickstarters. It's unfortunate we don't have a timeline or any communication regarding the status of orders other than some vague idea of "order complexity" determining when an order goes out. Which unfortunately can only be interpreted as: the more you contributed to the Kickstarter the longer you need to wait. Hopefully orders will be getting out again soon and more info about those orders provided to us.

They're shipping as fast as humanly possible. They said that shipping would take time back during the Kickstarter. They even said that customs would possibly delay things further. Their only promise was that they were going to try to start in March.

Getting more people will not likely increase speed, since they would have to stop all shipping just to train them in how to use their system, put things together, and put the packages in the right shipping containers. It would also cost Reaper money that they should not have to spend.

I want to get my minis as soon as possible too. But getting angry with Reaper is pointless. They've done everything in their power to get our stuff to us. Be patient. Your minis will come.

Of course, if you absolutely can't stand to wait, I'm willing to buy your pledges from you. Then you wouldn't have to worry about when your rewards arrive.

• Like 4

It is also untrue that we do not have a timeline for this. Though the timeline is vague and updates are limited (to head off complaints that a particular order was late, even though they never directly state when a given order will go out), we do have a general timeline - should finish up sometime in May - and general progress report - about two days ahead of their schedule, pre-ReaperCon. Personally, I say if they can get these all shipped out before the end of July, good on them, and even better if they only barely dip into June. Remember, 18k orders to fulfill is a LOT of orders - likely more than they can actually store on-site until they get the easy ones sent out.

• Like 1