Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Reapercon 2013 photos

If your screen is showing 5 pictures per row, that's me in row 11, middle picture in the brown RCon08 "Bomber Sophie" t-shirt. I was running the boneyard all day Sunday.

Here's hoping that they're able to get the con all back together again next year. I missed being a part of the floor chaos and then subsequently playing "Where's Waldo" and trying to find myself in everyone's photos.

• Like 2

I will start tagging everyone I know by their forum names. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know if you're in a pic and I'll try to get you tagged.

I didn't feel like lugging my camera around, and I took most of my photos on Saturday afternoon/Sunday. Subsequently I missed a lot of people.

I truly believe that I am camera-phobic (in the sense that I repel them, not that I'm afraid of them). I hung around the main room a lot but apparently managed to avoid being photographed.

Photo 11 and 16 I'm the one in the Captain America shield shirt and Warlord Hat. Picture 11 has Wren and Jubilee. Picture 16 I know there meat space names but not board names.