Had to be the first to say it....

The theme isn't too much of a secret, it was printed in the back of this year's program.

Sort of...

You know...ahem ::gets into Cartman's voice:: "Screw you guys..."

But really, I'm just depressed that I'm probably not even going to be able to get to GenCon either...

That being said...why must you tease those that were unfortunate in their lack of ability to make it there? :down:

Edited by Kultus
  • Like 2
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part of ReaperCon is the drive home. I-35 was bumper to bumper from the I-35/I-35E split all the way to Salado. It took me 4 1/2 hours to get home! So not only was I in a state of depression from having to depart friends and games, but I was being punished with terrible traffic!

Next year I am flying from Austin!

Lue.

• Like 1

I was under the impression next year is cowboy themed

Or something. Sophie looks like a US Cavalry deserter in that image.

That could be Inarah. Maybe it was more like a civil war? I have to look at it again. It had a western look to it.

Next years theme is Old West. The Renegade looking Sophie in the back of the program looks great. I know both myself and ReaperWolf will have some special games just for the theme.

That sounds lke a Sophie I will need to get! Theme sounds almost as good as last year's; and I have a year to finish this [email protected]#$ dio for the paint comp and figure out how the hell heck I am going to get to RCON

• Like 1

Just don't put guns in my fantasy RPGs! I hate that!

Lue.

I kind of understand this, but since the first firearms were invented in the 13th century (Chinese fire lance), I could see them coming in. Since most fantasy is set in a similar medieval era, I do not mind some firearms. I like using wand rules with a higher chance for failure.

-DD