How long does the 1/2oz Reaper Paints last you?

jaryth000

My top used colors are Walnut Brown, White Primer, and Black Primer (I mix them for grey). I've been using the same three bottles for 3-4 years now. Every couple of years I pop the tops on my paints and drop in a few drops of distilled water.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still like to see some of your craft-painted minis, Kay. Maybe over in the Showdown thread?

Where is that? Can you point me to it since I can't seem to find it please?

I think he means the Show Off forum.

This is the thread in question, the open one where I took the craft paint challenge on Thanis:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48762-the-good-the-bad-and-the-craft-paint-open-for-anybody/?p=703276

Ah, thank you for the link. I'll look into it. Right now I'm taking a break and then I have to get back to work. Not sure how much time I'll be able to spend on the boards and/or painting this weekend.

I've been helping put a big, very important event together for Girl Scouts and yesterday we discovered that we are missing a HUGE chunk of certificates so I'll be going through each girl's folder to make sure that everything is there and compile lists of what is missing. We have to get certificates signed by two different people that aren't easy to get a hold of, one of them will be in the office on Monday so I have to have all of those printed off and ready for her to sign when she gets there.... Then there are the National Certificates that have be printed off, letters from National to request, letters from the White House to request, letters from our local council that have to be run off and signed on Monday, sigh.... what a mess. And the event is next Saturday, the 4th.

• Like 1