Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Smarter than We Thought...Or Maybe Just Smarter Than The Wizard Thought

Otherwise titled by my daughter as: Zombie Friends Are Bowling Together

Dedicated to my awesome little girl. She loves Scooby Doo and is fascinated with all of my plastic D&D junk. Funny seeing things from a much younger point of view.

4 Reaper minis were painted for this. The 2 ghasts, the archway/crypt gate and the Hero ranger.

A bit R rated...Hope you enjoy :)

post-11859-0-45486600-1367072062_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-04419800-1367072096_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-56469700-1367072098_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-61836900-1367072104_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-11024100-1367072109_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-57630500-1367072116_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-92568100-1367072124_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

Excellent work.

Mason Thornwarden, fighter-with-bow, is hands down one of my favorites. Can't wait to get him in Bones... and you've made him, And his adversaries, look awesome.

• Like 1

WOW lips. That is pretty cool. I like the river of blood. I think the scene is a nifty idea as well.

I got to ask though, what kind of bowling alleys have you been taking your little girl to?

lol

Now everytime I see that Ghast lord, I see him bowling those skulls.

That's a great scene! Wonderfully painted figures and I love the blood trail.

As I'm still quite new to this hobby, I gotta ask you lips, what did you do to keep that blood....especially the pool...stay shiny/fresh looking?

Woodland scenics water effects. I picked it up in Michaels, a local craft store. I scraped some of the wood from the base to make a crevasse and poured it in. Then I mixed the pool with Reapers red blood plaint using a toothpick.

Then I pulled some of the liquid out with the toothpick and splattered it around. Glad you like it :) I've only been doing this for a few months myself, so it was a experiment that actually worked out nicely.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this