Missed out....will there be another KS?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reaper KS ended Aug 25th of last year. They have definitely talked about another, but what it will entail, when it will happen and even if it will happen is very much up in the air. I think they want to finish this one, get bones into retail outlets and see how they do before making any definite plans. The current kickstarter should be in stores soonish, and the suggested retail looks good, so you will still be able to get them.

• Like 1

yea ill just be on the look out for the next one with the DF KS and me now having 10+ sets on the way it would be really nice to spend 100 or 300 on an awesome KS for miniatures i also really wanted to pay the extra 25 and get nethyrmaul the undying or kaladrax reborn ill just have to pay more attention to the interwebs next time

Other kickstarters that are using Reaper to provide miniatures isn't going to affect Reaper's next kickstarter in anyway. Either they are going to use metal miniatures which is a different production process or they are going to use existing BONES SKUs (possibly from this Kickstarter). Production will all be up and running on BONES and no new molds would be required to support other kickstarters I just don't think it will impact anything that Reaper decides to do. Reaper doesn't lack for metal production capacity and I imagine BONES production won't be far behind. The plastic injection machine was up and running and ReaperCon and was certainly capable of cranking out bases by the bucketful.

Edited by Heisler

man i just saw something posted about the demons and devils KS and the Kraken KS i keep missing all these awesome mini KS's does anyone know of another cool one running ATM? i looked at the post about other KS that are currently running and didnt really see any that interested me

This very subforum is my go-to place for finding out about new minis Kickstarters. LOL, check in here every other day or so, and you'll soon find yourself pulled into more Kickstarters than you might have wanted. ::):

As for stuff running right now, if its fantasy minis you're after, I'm in on the Oathsworn Dwarves, and Center Stage Miniatures is going to launch a new one this week (discussed in the Demons & Devils thread). Other than that... I'm not sure, seems to be a lot of terrain stuff going on right now, which I have managed to stay out of myself.

i thought about the oathsworn dwarves cause i REALLY like dwarves but i might wait for this center stage miniature KS itll give me more time to get money and i read over the oathsworn dwarves and wasnt really sure about the stretch goals they were offering or if i just got the few dwarves i paid for and i know what you mean about getting sucked into alot of them cause i can see how its addictive

Just be sure to check up a bit on the companies or people running the KS. There are several that have less than stellar track records, e.g. starting another KS or three before fulfilling the first one, selling through retail channels before sending to backers, etc. That said it is a great way to get nice things at a discount or get things that otherwise would never be made (like the Are you a werewolf? KS)

• Like 1