Paint Area - Adventures in Organizing

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uber, is there a name or company I can search for those racks?

Yup, I mentioned it in the post. "Build Paint Play, LLC"

Here's their Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/Build-Paint-Play-LLC-1666367813606550/timeline

EDIT: I fixed the link so it wasn't going to the mobile page.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Oh! That looks NICE!

I know, right? Hehe, so happy I won both those racks, now I have a really cool paint area. This is the cleanest it will ever be as I start to work on projects again tonight and will have tools and paints all over the place as we all do. ::D:

Nice set up!

I know what you mean about the clutter, my new setup isn't 2 days old yet and the clutter is building....

• Like 4

I am eagerly anticipating when Tim can get new product cut and begins retail sales again. I've got needs.....  I've got one rack and set of drawers like the set on the right of your picture. But the new set style is sexy and more compact.  I cant wait to make my first order.

Edited by DixonGrfx
  • Like 3

I am eagerly anticipating when Tim can get new product cut and begins retail sales again. I've got needs.....  I've got one rack and set of drawers like the set on the right of your picture. But the new set style is sexy and more compact.  I cant wait to make my first order.

Yeah, he's getting the KS products delivered first. This was going to be his personal rack only shown at the Las Vegas Open and not sold or anything, but he decided after talking to backers that he'd do a raffle for it and that's why I'm the only one to have a new rack right now. He stated that he's willing to do pre-sales, but won't ship until after his kickstarter people all have theirs in hand whenever anyone inquired at the convention if the rack was for sale. I like Tim, I've met him in person 2x now and have chatted with him online numerous times, he makes a quality product.

• Like 5