55 here in eastern VA with occasional dribbles of rain and a 15-20 mph wind. I'm sitting on a pier, watching somebody else work. Hating you keeps me warm and occupied. <3

So it's safe to say that you're sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, and wasting time?

Cthulhu, are you going to paint the sheriff like the TV show Rick, or the colored comic Rick?

Edited by Unruly
  • Like 2

55 here in eastern VA with occasional dribbles of rain and a 15-20 mph wind. I'm sitting on a pier, watching somebody else work. Hating you keeps me warm and occupied. <3

So it's safe to say that you're sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, and wasting time?

Cthulhu, are you going to paint the sheriff like the TV show Rick, or the colored comic Rick?

as all the walking dead tpb's I have in black and white I was shooting for the show.

yes. Or a flame war with Cordials. They have enough alcohol in them to burn.

Why waste good cordials? use amaretto

Man - people picking up Vampires from retail before most of us have had theirs ship.

(Yes, I know the retail store got theirs from the KS, so it's no different than those eBay auctions or a private sale. Still.)

If a store backed for a single Vampire box, and we shipped it, I cannot stop them from reselling it. We have not shipped out any product to retailers specifically tagged for resale (ie. in Blisters)

well that's just the vampire level, he still hasn't gotten in the larger part of the package yet, but brother jim nailed it, these guys have Great relations with their customers.

We have not shipped partials. I assume if he's waiting for "a larger part" that he ordered under two accounts? This part makes no sense to me otherwise...

Man - people picking up Vampires from retail before most of us have had theirs ship.

(Yes, I know the retail store got theirs from the KS, so it's no different than those eBay auctions or a private sale. Still.)

If a store backed for a single Vampire box, and we shipped it, I cannot stop them from reselling it. We have not shipped out any product to retailers specifically tagged for resale (ie. in Blisters)

well that's just the vampire level, he still hasn't gotten in the larger part of the package yet, but brother jim nailed it, these guys have Great relations with their customers.

We have not shipped partials. I assume if he's waiting for "a larger part" that he ordered under two accounts? This part makes no sense to me otherwise...

He might have picked up his Vampire by hand from yourselves at Reapercon?

Trade show.

Trade show.

Yeah, I couldn't really hear over the rush of blood in my ears as I systematically pounded an effigy of pocketcthulhu to splinters, buy I'm pretty sure he mentioned that they got it from one of the trade shows. Did Ed take some to GAMA?
  • Like 1

Trade show.

Yeah, I couldn't really hear over the rush of blood in my ears as I systematically pounded an effigy of pocketcthulhu to splinters, buy I'm pretty sure he mentioned that they got it from one of the trade shows. Did Ed take some to GAMA?

I believe from my reading in other threads and elsewhere they weren't actually given out at a show but were mailed to stores that attended.

Trade show.

Trade show.

I believe from my reading in other threads and elsewhere they weren't actually given out at a show but were mailed to stores that attended.

GAMA! I see. Yes, Ed did take samples of the product to show to prospective retailers, and gave several of the samples (inlcuding full vampire levels) away.

That makes sense, now.

Trade show.

>

Trade show.

GAMA! I see. Yes, Ed did take samples of the product to show to prospective retailers, and gave several of the samples (inlcuding full vampire levels) away.

That makes sense, now.

He did mention that it was swag from gama, sorry for the confusion guys.