Well now that the kickstarter is not only over, but were seein just what everything looks like and how big some of the stuff is, Im starting to have some regrets.

I regret not getting Kalidrax.

I regret not opting in for ALL the paints.

Sheesh.

How about you, what do you regret? (in regards to this kickstarter.)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret not getting more duplicates of the items I did get. I am happy with my choices, just wish I could have gotten more of them at the Kickstarter price... I know I can get more once they hit retail (and most likely will).

At first, I regretted not getting the Hydra, Undead Giant, Nethyrmaul, and all the paints.

But seeing how far back I am in the queue already, now I think I'm good. I don't regret getting as much as I did, as they're all going to be awesome and shaving off a dragon here or the fire giants there wouldn't put me any sooner in line, really, but I do wish I didn't have to keep waiting... waiting... one day at a time...

• Like 2

I regret not getting at least one figure case, a Nethyrmaul, the Mythos Monsters addon, Wyrmgear, and the IMEF paint set. I also regret not trading in my Sophie to allow me to get at least one of those things I regret not getting. I was stretching my budget as it was, and the kickstarter was already such a sweetheart deal, so I can't complain too much.

I wouldn't say regret - I'm very happy that I got to participate in the Kickstarter and pledged for almost one of everything. But I do wish now that I'd ordered another Vampire level since it was such an awesome deal and I could see myself using duplicates of some of the minis. I also wish I'd gotten an extra Kaladrax and Cthulhu to give as gifts. Also, knowing now how shipping worked out, I wish I'd ordered an extra Vampire by itself under a separate username so I could get it early while I wait for the second Vampire plus add ons.

I wouldn't say regret - I'm very happy that I got to participate in the Kickstarter and pledged for almost one of everything. But I do wish now that I'd ordered another Vampire level since it was such an awesome deal and I could see myself using duplicates of some of the minis. I also wish I'd gotten an extra Kaladrax and Cthulhu to give as gifts. Also, knowing now how shipping worked out, I wish I'd ordered an extra Vampire by itself under a separate username so I could get it early while I wait for the second Vampire plus add ons.

Yes, this. Or, I regret that I couldn't go to Reapercon (and pick up my Vampire early).

I regret missing out on the Dennis Mize Barbarian Lady green. You better believe if I get a shot at something like that again, I'm jumping all over it.

Paints I don't regret not getting, despite my well-established paint fiend nature. I'll pick them up retail bit by bit instead, and have plenty enough to do me in the meantime.

I got all the add-ons, so no regrets there. That's why I got them all. I was really scraping for pennies to get it done, too, but I knew if I missed out on one, even one I didn't really want badly, I'd regret it.

• Like 1