What do you regret?

I regret only getting one copy of Kaladrax, shuning Nethyrmaul, not noticing how cool a C'thulu in a fishtank would be, and, finally, not getting all the dragons.

I always disliked dragons, they seemed dull and over-done.

Why couldn't my love for the little critters be there for the kickstarter? I do not know.

• Like 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that little forces of nature tree golem looking thing? Now that dude is gonna be a pain in the butt barnacles.

I kind of want to see someone paint that thing up as a broccoli monster... ::P:

Great....now I've got the "Chopping Broccoli" song stuck on my head.

Ok, now I want it to be a diorama between the Broccoli Treeman and and a Lumberjack! ::D:

I regret not picking up more paint kits for sure, and also not getting the smaller mythos monsters pack (I did get the big Cthulhu, but the smaller ones are neat too now when I look at them). Oh, and the demons - I didn't even see that one of them had four arms at the time :) And maybe extras of some of the big things...

And looking back, I should probably have gotten a second Vampire box too... it was such an unbelievable deal. Though to be fair, I have picked up a fair amount of other minis since then also so maybe that would not have been as useful to me.

But these concerns will not be on my mind once that long-awaited package finally arrives I am sure :)

I regret not getting any paint (Damn you Salazar!) and another Nethyrmaul to use both as a bookends.

Also I regret (not now, but perhaps later and in a big way) pledging with all my friends to save in shipping. I fear those US$25,00 saving will come back to bite me in the nuts when my Custom Agency look at 4 Vampires, plus 3 cases and 4 or 5 of each add-on including the big ones and says: " WHAT? US$ 100,00 for all this? BWAHAHAHAHA! This has to be a fraud!" and then ask for more money that I could think in spend in miniatures...

And I can´t even show them the bill to justify the value...

I imagine if you were to email Reaper they could provide you with a receipt that you could use for customs.

I think the issue is that the receipt would be FAR MORE than the $100 Reaper is declaring.

• Like 1

I regret not getting any paint (Damn you Salazar!) and another Nethyrmaul to use both as a bookends.

Also I regret (not now, but perhaps later and in a big way) pledging with all my friends to save in shipping. I fear those US$25,00 saving will come back to bite me in the nuts when my Custom Agency look at 4 Vampires, plus 3 cases and 4 or 5 of each add-on including the big ones and says: " WHAT? US$ 100,00 for all this? BWAHAHAHAHA! This has to be a fraud!" and then ask for more money that I could think in spend in miniatures...

And I can´t even show them the bill to justify the value...

I imagine if you were to email Reaper they could provide you with a receipt that you could use for customs.

I think the issue is that the receipt would be FAR MORE than the $100 Reaper is declaring.
Doesn't have to be, they can send a receipt for $100 rather than the retail price. Edited by Erifnogard

Doesn't have to be, they can send a receipt for $100 rather than the retail price.

A receipt would be for the pledge amount which they paid, not the retail price. As it's 4 Vampire, 3 cases and multiple add-ons it would still be a lot more than $100.

Edited by Nocturne

Doesn't have to be, they can send a receipt for $100 rather than the retail price.

A receipt would be for the pledge amount which they paid, not the retail price. As it's 4 Vampire, 3 cases and multiple add-ons it would still be a lot more than $100.

My assumption would be that this is accurate. It's one thing to declare all packages have a flat worth of $100, but sending a receipt for much less than was actually paid for the explicit purpose of getting someone out of paying customs fees seems like a much less legal move... IANAL though.

Well, The receipt for US$100,00 won´t get through the customs without raising some eyebrows, and the receipt for U$ 1,407.00 (witch is the real amount that we paid) won´t get through the customs without us paying another US$ 850.00 importation fees...

I foresee some troubled nights of sleep in anticipation of what will came of this.

Edited by naponatom

Well, The receipt for US$100,00 won´t get through the customs without raising some eyebrows, and the receipt for U$ 1,407.00 (witch is the real amount that we paid) won´t get through the customs without us paying another US$ 850.00 importation fees...

I foresee some troubled nights of sleep in anticipation of what will came of this.

There shouldn't really be any reason for them to question it, I don't know where you are based so may not be relevant but I've certainly had packages through from the states with amounts that were..... less than honest...... ahem..... without any issues.

EDIT: Mind you I also had one package from the states where the person sending it had a brain fart when filling out the postage information and declared the package to be worth about three times what it actually was.

Edited by Nocturne

Wow, that's a pretty crazy amount (pledge and import fees!). Hopefully the package get's through customs fine, but I'm curious where are you based in again? That seems like a HUGE amount for import fee's, is it very common you have to pay them?