What do you regret?

The more I think about it, the more I wish I'd bought some cases. I'm not too broken up about it, but it would have been nice.

If I do decide to paint any of the Bones, I'll probably regret not getting any of the paints.

As for figures, I think I'd have liked multiples of some of the giants, swamp things, deep dwellers, elves, dwarves, and half-pint heroes, but I can make do.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two months ago I regretted not getting Nethyrmaul. But then I thought to myself "what the hell, it can't hurt to ask".

Turns out Reaper were quite happy to add it to my order with an extra payment via PayPal.

So no regrets here.

• Like 6

Two months ago I regretted not getting Nethyrmaul. But then I thought to myself "what the hell, it can't hurt to ask".

Turns out Reaper were quite happy to add it to my order with an extra payment via PayPal.

So no regrets here.

OMG...why didn't I think of that. Would have liked to add some giants.

• Like 1

So no regrets here.

OMG...why didn't I think of that. Would have liked to add some giants.

:facepalm: Same here :down:

Edited by Dimitri Mazieres

At the moment the only thing I regret is not getting one of the big guys, more for selling on than anything.....they are just to big for any practical use.

I'm a painter more than a gamer, so I may not even like the feel of bones or how they paint so didn't want to splash to much cash in an unknown. If I like it then may go more on a second KS.

Any of my 'I should have gotten more of...' regrets can be offset by not feeling like I'm taking advantage of them. The add-ons I skipped were the ones I looked at the retail price and told myself 'yes, I have no problems holding off to get this at retail'.

My only real regret was not getting the Sophie box set...but as long as Reaper keeps doing the '12 days of Christmas' type stuff, it'll be like hunting Unicorn cars in Forza, in which the hunt is at least as much fun as the end goal.

Sometime in December, my boss is going to look at me funny as I randomly (as far as they're concerned) exclaim "Oooh! One of the Sophies I don't have is available!"...and from inside my wallet comes the muffled whimpering of my debit card, knowing it's about to be used and abused in the name of pewter succubi.

• Like 2

For probably the only time in my life, ever, I regret living in Canada. :-P

I also kind of regret that I agreed to share the Vampire set with my 14 year old son and then only ordered extras when he liked the group enough he didn't want to split them with me. We probably got about half the total extras and we'll still probably have a tussle over splitting up some of the sets and it would probably have been smarter to just get two Vampires and be done with it.

But otherwise - no regrets.

• Like 1

For probably the only time in my life, ever, I regret living in Canada. :-P

I also kind of regret that I agreed to share the Vampire set with my 14 year old son and then only ordered extras when he liked the group enough he didn't want to split them with me. We probably got about half the total extras and we'll still probably have a tussle over splitting up some of the sets and it would probably have been smarter to just get two Vampires and be done with it.

But otherwise - no regrets.

Put off dividing the sets until he's done some painting... If he's still that keen after getting a bunch finished, you'll be so proud of him you won't mind sharing. ;)

Edit: Oh, and after opening my goodies I find I regret getting the Pathfinder dragon. It just seems so small, and I think I would have been more excited with Deathsleet or the bone giant or something. Guess I know what I'll be shopping for later...

Edited by LittleBluberry
  • Like 1