What do you regret?

I regret not getting the Kalidrax. Being the kickstarter concept drawing was the only one without a figure for scale I did not have a clue just how big it was.. Had I had a regular mini for scale I would have definitely grabbed it.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, regret only getting into painting after and only getting a couple of paint sets and select mini's in my friends order, versus the vampire and some of the other extra's. But at least I get some :) (if they ever ship to Canada lol)

• Like 1

I regret how I helped my friends get in on the kickstarter. I simple upped my pledge to incorporate their needs and they paid me back a week or three after the kickstarter ended. I wish I had them set up their own Kickstarter account and just paid for it via my Amazon account. This would have meant that my friends would likely have gotten their stuff sooner. At least one friend who got just 1 Vampire and 1 Case likely would have theirs by now.

Otherwise I am mostly happy with my order, I pretty much burned myself out of coulda-woulda-shoulda's once the pledge manager closed so at this theirs no regrets on what I'm going to receive.

As a beginner, I regret not picking up at least one more paint set. I got 2/4. There were a ton of add ons I would have liked to get if it was in the budget but since it wasn't I don't really regret it. Maybe I regret not getting two netheyrmauls instead of one. They'd make awesome bookends.

EDIT: Also I regret living in Canada for the first time in my life. :)

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1

I am glad I opted in for pretty much all the dragons. I knew I would regret it if I did not.

I do regret not getting the paints for so cheap, but luckily the L2PK's have made up for that and more.

I mostly regret not getting the Demons, they are badass.

I didn't regret anything until after the KS ended and I got the Warlord Savage North rulebook and was thinking about playing orcs. With Bones, Warlord must be one of the most inexpensive games out there, and it looks fun.

So, I regret not getting the Orcpocalypse set (sigh).

No regrets here!

Figures from one Vampire would occupy my painting time for a very long time and I have a lot more than a Vampire coming. Yes, there are times when I think maybe I should have ordered one or two more things; but I will never get what I actually ordered painted -- so a bigger order would have only required a bigger "shelf of shame" for the figures I never have time for. In retrospect, I probably should have opted for a smaller dragon in lieu of Kaladrax (I liked the drawing so well, I did not let its size discourage me from going for it), but that falls short of creating any regret

Edited by ferret