What do you regret?

I regret being too broke to order everything, even knowing that it would push my shipping back even farther. Also accidentally deleting the email that tells me which of the dragons I did add on. Ugh!

• Like 2

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret not getting orcpocalypse. At the time I decided that the 10 from 2 vampires would be enough, but I started thinking more and more about what it really means to be a horde.

I regret not getting a third and possibly 4th vampire for much the same reason. It would have been not only a good base for an orc army, but also goblins and undead and possibly demons.

I regret that summer in St. Tropez when the world was in flux and so was my life. Every choice held with it the promise of new experiences and every mistake closed the door on a future that would never be...

Edited by ApesAmongUs
  • Like 3

I regret not getting a second Vampire set. The kids keep asking which ones they get to paint.

But but but... MINE!

*sigh* Guess I'll have to share.

To me, that's the beauty of this KS! I have a 7 year old nephew that likes to raid my mini stash on occasion for guys to paint, and almost all of what I have sitting around is resin (and all of it is stuff that I got cause I wanted to paint it). So it's a bit of a dilemma - I want to give him stuff to paint, but not any of MY stuff. Once this arrives, I will be able to shower him in minis to paint, and not have to worry about him handling a $30 resin fig.

I've got a friend who wants to start painting. He offered me some money to buy extra sets for him (Klocke classics, storm giants), I regret saying "no, you keep your money, I'll just give you those from my set."

I could have pledged more... :down:

I regret not getting a second or third Kaladrax for conversion purposes. Just the base and the head alone gave me a bunch of options. And I'd love to convert one into a piggy bank for my kids since Kal's body and base are both hollow.

• Like 1

I kinda regret getting the Starter Paint Set. Now that I've grabbed the L2PKs, almost all of those colors will be duplicates. I could have switched that to the IMEF Marines paint set and had a bunch more colors to play with. Still, given my intentions at the time (namely not to start painting till the KS arrived), it was the right move.

I regret not grabbing at least one dragon, probably the Pathfinder Red Dragon. Why? It just seems to be in the sweet spot of 'Challanging Encounter' and out of the 'Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies' range of Nethyrpants / Kaladrax.

I don't regret - grabbing the paint sets over more minis: saved me a bunchotonne of money. Grabbing enough cases to fit all my figures coming. Pledging an extra $50 the day before the end of the Kickstarter to cover anything that was unlocked as I slept.

Although that last one leads to the one thing I do regret. When I locked in my pledge, that $50 left me with about $7 from memory without a purpose. I used that to grab an extra copy of the Klocke Classics add-on. What I should have done is instead of sticking to my budget, I should have added $8 for Wyrmgear.

I regret not getting a second figure case.

or some extra smaller dragons.

I don't regret getting Kalldrax or Nethyrmaul.

sure they look good but im moving next month, and they would be awkward to store. Besides when would I ever use one in a game?