What do you regret?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really REGRET anything, I got the Vampire and I'm extremely happy with what I got(thanks, again, Reaper!)

I just wish that I'd had more disposable income at the time so I could have gotten some of the add-ons. Maybe (hopefully) next time!

I got all the figure add-ons, and I didn't intend to paint the Bones anyway, so the only things I would like to have gotten that I didn't are some of the cases. Even then, I don't feel any regret. I'm just buying Plano storage boxes here and there.

I knew when I decided to get in on the KS that if I didn't get all the mini add-ons that I'd kick myself later. So I bit the bullet and got 'em all. I've made mistakes before in not grabbing deals when they were available and regretting it later, so this was the time I really learned from past mistakes.

I regret having a teacher's salary* and not being able to fund more add ons. Also, scoffing at getting more big dragons. I figured that having all the D&D big models was enough. Big K and Nethy will be missed...

(Note: I do not regret being a teacher)

• Like 8

I regret having a teacher's salary* and not being able to fund more add ons. Also, scoffing at getting more big dragons. I figured that having all the D&D big models was enough. Big K and Nethy will be missed...

(Note: I do not regret being a teacher)

good, the only people who in my experience, regret being teachers are really very poor teachers anyway

• Like 3

I don't actually "regret" anything about my order. (Well, okay, maybe I regret one thing.)

That said, if budget hadn't been a concern at the time, I'd have added:

-There Be Dragons

-at least one extra Clocky/Wyrmgear

-Nethy

-Kally

-At least one extra griffon

But considering I'm already flustered over the size of my order, I think I'll be okay. ;)