• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach...I was too much of a miniatures n00b to realise what a great deal both Kaladrax and the figure cases were. That being said, I now know I could paint an entire company or two of minis in the time it would take to deal with Kaladrax, so perhaps that was a wise move. I still yearn for those cases, though...

This is what I regret....I should have ordered MORE add-ons instead of a t-shirt...

I should have gotten more:

dragons

giants

Mind your Mannors

every single add-on....

:o(...I'll cry in my t-shirt when i get it...but I did get a Hydra!

• Like 1

I kind of regret not getting more, but that's probably only because none of my Bones have arrived. I'm sure once they're here, I'll be overwhelmed and glad I didn't get even more.

But yeah, that hydra was sweet. I had just finished painting my old metal hydra from Reaper so I figured I didn't really need another one right away.

I actually regret kissing the girl, what a terrible mess that ended up as. I am also kinda regreting realising I could have opted out of the t-shirt and maybe added a Kaly to the mix. I don't need a Nethy. I bet he smells pretty bad, but Kaly is all bone now, so he shouldn't have the stench of decay about him.

I actually regret kissing the girl, what a terrible mess that ended up as. I am also kinda regreting realising I could have opted out of the t-shirt and maybe added a Kaly to the mix. I don't need a Nethy. I bet he smells pretty bad, but Kaly is all bone now, so he shouldn't have the stench of decay about him.

My Kaladrax is going to get some sort of decayed skin added to him.... For some reason I must enjoy that smell, because these won't even be my first undead dragons! lol

I got all the options, so no regrets there (none of the xtras though, like the orcs, which are all in the vampire deal anyway).

If I regret anything it might be that I did not get extras of some of the options like Kaladrax and some other large ones. I'm a little concerned that their profit margin could end up being more than the vampire sets.

I can't really see that happening though. Especially if you divide up a vampire set and sell it piece by piece.. and I have 5 extra sets (yes, I will be keeping the extras of the more useful figures.. maybe even all of the fire & ghost models).

So.. not really sure on regrets yet. I just wish they would ship them so they could get to me so I could start counting all 1200+ minis. :D

Nah, not in the Vampire, but there was a KS level that was a shirt. Folks who got the shirt but not all the minis might be regretting that. I kinda regret not getting the shirt, myself.

I regret not being able to get the reapercon t-shirt more than the KS t-shirt.

I regret that Frost Giants didn't get made in Bones as part of the KS.

I would have liked to see Frost Giants as Bones, too.

The Ice Giant King & Queen option +$10 doesn't count? Were you guys looking for different frost giants, maybe?