What do you regret?

I regret getting into painting AFTER THE KS WAS OVER, and thus missing out on this amazing opportunity entirely. :down:

I feel your pain. I did give money to a guy gouging a bit on ebay though and picked up the vampire box for $250. way more than original cost but cheaper then buying outright off reaper.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I vaguely regret is agreeing to bring all of my bones into work to show to my coworkers. It's a regret made of one part "how big is this package going to be, and how many trips am I going to have to make" and two parts "do I only bring in part of the shipment and keep some of the amazing figures from them, or does everything come in and I admit to going a little overboard in starting this new hobby." Of course, some of them are Warhammer 40k people, so they understand.

Maybe I'll try to be very industrious and finish all of my outstanding work projects in order to clean off my desk. Then, once the bones come in, gigantic display of miniatures.

• Like 1

I regret that Frost Giants didn't get made in Bones as part of the KS.

I would have liked to see Frost Giants as Bones, too.

The Ice Giant King & Queen option +$10 doesn't count? Were you guys looking for different frost giants, maybe?

They were actually looking for Hoar Giants. For...you know...science and such.

I regret getting into painting AFTER THE KS WAS OVER, and thus missing out on this amazing opportunity entirely. :down:

I feel your pain. I did give money to a guy gouging a bit on ebay though and picked up the vampire box for $250. way more than original cost but cheaper then buying outright off reaper.

That's the amazing thing. Even at a $150 mark up you still wind up with an incredible deal, at about a buck a mini you still spent $150 less than the retail price.

• Like 1

My only regret would be getting a 2nd Vampire level instead of using the $100 to opt into more of the add-on options instead; for instance, picking up a 2nd Nethyrmaul and a few of the other options. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but having seen the sculpts at ReaperCon....

Damn.....I can feel for you

I regret that Frost Giants didn't get made in Bones as part of the KS.

I would have liked to see Frost Giants as Bones, too.

The Ice Giant King & Queen option +$10 doesn't count? Were you guys looking for different frost giants, maybe?

Frost Giant mooks. The Icingstead warlord faction needs them and Frost Giants have been my favourite giant since "Test of the Warlords" in the 80's. :)

(Yes I got all the giants.)

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I regret getting a figure case. I'm a painter, not a gamer. Where the hell am I bringing painted minis? It was a good price so I went for it, but now I wish I'd have gotten more add-ons instead.

I used to regret telling my friend he could have my Storm Giants, but now that I've seen the sculpts, I don't regret it anymore.

Possibly should've posted a day earlier. Possibly might have had too much fun painting dungeon-tiles-things.

Okey, guys, grab a beer and sit down. Group therapy time:

I regret not kissing that girl when I had the chance. ::(:

I regret not kissing that gir...

Totally should have gone for it :;):

Holy crap I just posted the same thing before seeing this post.

Repeat after me: you are not to blaim. This happens to every one. It is not your fault, or responsibility, to take action, she could have kissed you as well. And if you kissed her? Odds are it would be all right, not great cartoonish youth love, not a staggering embarrasing mistake, but all right. Young lust is overrated, most of it is just that, lust. To next time: find something else to think about when this comes up, and try to tone down the "everything that could have been is so wonderful"-thing. 'Tis hard.

In all seriousness, tho, I have been giving this a lot of thought. And it has given me a lot of grief, and one can beat one self up bad over this. I know I have. Over several girls and several occasions. And I tend to forget the gritty details (it was a drunken party where no one really smelled nice, or we had to get home soon, I didn't feel well, or whatever) and focus on the beauty of nostalgia.

Sort of makes it worse, actually. If I knew it was the right choice, it would've been easier ;) Still, thankies!

Totally, Gir is so cute

tumblr_m3gulvJ7fL1rtcjn3o1_400.jpg

Funnily enough, about half the girls regretted look like that to me now. The other half still beautiful. Does this mean that I have some sort Schrodingers who-to-fancy-radar?

Edit: it strikes me that I may take this a biiit to seriously.

But whatever.

Still more sane than Buglips.

Probably.