I have a game that I'm going to on the 17th this month. I have to drive for over two hours to get to the location so having a few durable Bones for the journey would be perfect.

I did two separate Kickstarters. One is Vampire plus one of every dragon and then some. I hold little hope for this making it to my door in time. The 2nd one is a lot smaller; Vampire and a bunch of giants and elementals as add-ons (no large dragons). I’m hoping the 2nd one will make it.

Does anyone have a clue where things are at? Is there even a small hope for me? :unsure:

~ S ~

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'd advise *against* sending an email to [email protected] You've not received a shipment notification; your order is not damaged or lost, it is not addressed to the wrong person, or any other such issue. You are just stuck in the queue with the rest of us. Sending an email to Reaper will only add to the "noise". While I can appreciate your desire to get things in time for your game, there's really no way to get an answer for that question at this time.

Goblyn, please refrain from the snarky answers; this is at least the second thread that I've seen it in, and It is not helpful.

~v

• Like 5

Actually, I'd advise *against* sending an email to [email protected] You've not received a shipment notification; your order is not damaged or lost, it is not addressed to the wrong person, or any other such issue. You are just stuck in the queue with the rest of us. Sending an email to Reaper will only add to the "noise". While I can appreciate your desire to get things in time for your game, there's really no way to get an answer for that question at this time.

Goblyn, please refrain from the snarky answers; this is at least the second thread that I've seen it in, and It is not helpful.

~v

I was not going to send and email as I figured I was in the queue and I didn't want to bug them. I was just hoping someone had some information that I somehow missed. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and an eye on the Message Boards.

Thanks,

~ S ~

I was not going to send and email as I figured I was in the queue and I didn't want to bug them. I was just hoping someone had some information that I somehow missed. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and an eye on the Message Boards.

Sorry that there isn't a better answer right now; I wish there were. If it is any comfort, I'm in pretty much the same boat. I've got a con coming up at the end of the month, and I'd really hoped to feature Kally as the center piece of my dungeon crawl at it. It would have been a nice piece of advertising for Reaper and the Bones line, but seeing as I've not received my shipment notification yet either, it does not appear destined to be.

C'est la vie!

~v

• Like 1

New update: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min/posts/473447

It sounds like the Chinese shipping is taking longer than expected. ::(:

Reaper seems to have shipped out all the Vampire-plus-extra-Vampire-stuff pledges and are waiting for a shipment of other stuff.

On the plus side, they say they shipped what they had out faster and more efficiently than they had expected.

On the minus side, it's looking like yeah, yours may not arrive by the seventeenth.

Edited by Pingo