Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

Bear and Bear-Like Minis from current Campaign

So, I should explain a bit. My current campaign of D&D 4E has required me obtaining and painting multiple Medium sized Bear like minis. Said game has an Elven Sentinel Druid with a Bear Animal Companion that is also a Werebear! Since the game is rapidly approaching the level that Were-Bears can become a Hybrid form, I've had to work on finishing those minis. So without further ado, I present Peevo the Wonderbear and Dara Silverleaf's bear and Hybrid Forms!

Peevo the Wonderbear

06_zps5258ea97.jpg

07_zps3a69eede.jpg

Dara's Bear Form

08_zpsc3bfe98d.jpg

09_zps269fd602.jpg

Dara's Hybrid Form

10_zpsc1809a41.jpg

11_zpsf3d3d49a.jpg

Peevo has had a Badly made Fez with Tassle added to the original mini. Hybrid Dara originally had a weird Shovel-Battleaxe-thing. Chopped off the ends of those, added a brass stick, Glued a small green bead to the end of that and used some Procreate to add the "braided" root-like stuff. These are also the first minis I've painted since I got Prescription Magnifying eyeglasses. They have helped immensely!

GF

• Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
    • By Maledrakh
      44082 Cave Bear (#624)

The cave bear lived from the Pleistocene era (That's the Ice Ages to us normal folks) which lasted from 2.580.000 years ago to about 11.700 years ago. However, it seems to have gone extinct about 24.000 years ago. Which certainly is contemporary with modern humans.
      Them cave bears must have been delicious. And the shaggy furs kept us warm in those cold, cold caves.

60x35mm base. Sculpted by Jason Wiebe.

Great Beasts indeed!

From the Lost Valley expansion
      Bones 4 kickstarter, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Made in Bones Black PVC
      available from reapermini.com

These models were completed the 2nd of May.
    • By BardicDave
      This is maybe the 20th mini that I've ever painted, and my 4th mini after a 3 year hiatus. Staring at the close-up pictures is tough, because I see so many things I can improve. Nonetheless, I'm fairly proud of this one!

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Dire Bear (SKU 77494).  This was another test of contrast paint, this time over a base of skin color.  I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fast, which is always a plus when trying to conquer the mini mountain.

• By Citrine
      This guy is Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman (SKU 3879) in metal from Reaper.  I thought he needed a hat since his head was so flat.  At first I wanted a bowler hat, but I didn't have one laying around so he got a fancy feathered one instead which suits him just fine.  I decided he had been around a while, so a wily dangerous middle-aged orc (or half-orc).  His face was hard to get to hiding under the hat, so its kinda a mess.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)