Sculpting a Froghemoth

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all! i'm really pleased with how everything turned out. kind of surprised, too :lol: .

i wont do a WIP for the lurker - it is such a simple subject by comparison that i am already halfway done. a nice change of pace, but a much different challenge: how do i make something that is flat and that mimics a stone ceiling interesting? i've got a few ideas :poke: .

i enjoyed the process so much, though, that i will definitely start up a new WIP of something just as grand. suggestions are always welcome.

i want to let you all know that your "likes,"comments and feedback were a powerful source of motivation - you have my sincere appreciation and gratitude.

• Like 5

i wont do a WIP for the lurker - it is such a simple subject by comparison that i am already halfway done. a nice change of pace, but a much different

Lurker? Did I miss mention of this elsewhere?

a recent development that was mentioned in the KS update. as a fan i was feeling the itch to continue to sculpt some of gamings most iconic monsters and after my move i have nothing but time (i left my job :down: ). the lurker above seemed like a good (low risk) place to start without being a tremendous overcommitment after the massive undertaking that the froghemoth was.

Edited by vulture

What, you don't have sir forscale handy at all times? What kind of sculptor are you?

:down: sculpting fail

What is Sir forscale???

I think I've been away from this place for to long, the lingo is confusing the heck out of me.

As for the sculpt. I like the skin pattern so far on it. Have you considered how you will eventually paint this guy? Maybe in some tropical poisonous frog pattern?