Fractured Dimensions infernal minions of the outer planes Kickstarter

recruittons

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing here. No replies to mails no updates.

I was missing something I had added on,  he still isn't responding to me after numerous attempts.  Thankfully I added on in November,  so I still have options.

I'm still waiting on a significant part of my rewards too.

Hopefully this isn't salt in the wounds of those who've received nothing yet but I've posted pics of the finished dretches.

After I saw those awesome paint jobs I went to check the FD store and well, it didn't load for me.

It's been down since before Christmas.

What I find especially frustrating about this trainwreck, is that unlike all the other KS trainwrecks I've backed, with this one I backed after the campaign, so I sent Brett money directly using Paypal. A consequence of this is that I can't post in the comments section of the project

• Like 1

I had a chance to speak with Brett this past weekend.  I realize he's not kept up with his email responses, so I can't comment on this.  He has acknowledged that the effort to pack and ship is well beyond what he expected.  The good news for those international Backers is he indicated that most, if not all, of these shipments will be ready to go in the next few weeks (he's waiting on one of the molding houses for more product).  Also, regarding the webstore, Brett and I have been working on a reboot.  However, we don't want to put anything out until after he's completed fulfilling pledges to all Backers.  For those with partial shipments, he's aware, and he's intending to send the rest once everyone has received at least their first shipment.  Please don't lose hope on this one,  They will arrive -- late yes -- but will arrive.

• Like 3

I had a chance to speak with Brett this past weekend.  I realize he's not kept up with his email responses, so I can't comment on this.  He has acknowledged that the effort to pack and ship is well beyond what he expected.  The good news for those international Backers is he indicated that most, if not all, of these shipments will be ready to go in the next few weeks (he's waiting on one of the molding houses for more product).  Also, regarding the webstore, Brett and I have been working on a reboot.  However, we don't want to put anything out until after he's completed fulfilling pledges to all Backers.  For those with partial shipments, he's aware, and he's intending to send the rest once everyone has received at least their first shipment.  Please don't lose hope on this one,  They will arrive -- late yes -- but will arrive.

Thank you for posting this. I really think you need to tell Brett that an update, even if it's a 30 second, two line statement that he hasn't forgotten about us, would do the world of good.

• Like 2

Indeed, he should think about his reputation. I didn't back this, but I'd love to buy some of these pieces from him in the future. Hearing that he has the potential to go completely incommunicado makes me kind of wary of placing an order in the webshop though. As Beagle said, even a brief update can mean a lot; people are used to dealing with delayed Kickstarters, but a wall of silence is usually quite upsetting for most.

• Like 3

Wow just found this thread, nice to see things are actually puttering along still. I didn't back, but I really want the Great Beast (demogorgon) model if/when he manages to get to retail, I have even been keeping an eye on ebay to see if anyone ordered extras or is selling but not yet.

I emailed Brett a couple of months ago inquiring about retail, but of course got no reply.

• Like 1

Still nothing after being told months* ago that my figure was going to be shipped and no reply to any queries if it has actually shipped. Even if it does arrive now I would never buy from Brett again.

*EDIT: Just checked, Feb 19th 2014. "I will get your mini out tomorrow", June 18th 2014 "Your item is packed. I apologize for the delay" then nothing since.

Edited by Nocturne
  • Like 1