• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Wizards of the Coast D&D metal model.
      From the year Two-Thou-sand (you have to say it like Conan O'Brien)
      Rescued from the Island of Lost Pewture, (aka my friends rpg storage shed)  and painted up. I love his goggles, I don't think you see enough of those on wizard minis. I can see a fireball coming.

• By MoonglowMinis
      The current center-piece of my Demonic Army, a Balrog "Balor." 

This is "Errtu, Balor" from the Legend of Drizzt D&D Board Game.  I painted him up about a year ago and he was one of the first huge minis I ever attempted.  There's a lot that I wish I'd done better looking back on it, but you have to make mistakes to get better!

More Photos Below Spoiler:

Check out the rest of my Blood War project HERE.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, something different today. Because adventurers also need a reward, here are pictures of 02313, Treasure Hoard (third from the set) sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By Thrym
      Hellborn Troll
      from WizKids' Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures

I stopped at AC Moore today and picked up one of the FolkArt Pickling Washes I didn't have while my wife was shopping for school play costume materials.  Nearby I found FolkArt Ultra Dyes and picked up two colors to check out; Purple Rain and Pucker Up (a yellow).

I have enjoyed using the Glass Enamels with the long cure time before and thought these might work similarly.   I decided to wash my troll with the Purple Rain to see how it comes out and goes on.

It's fairly thick out of the bottle but I might not have shaken it enough.  It was taking forever to dry so I hit it with some Testors Dullcote to speed the process and reduce the shine.  It's glossy like inks.

Next, I used Reaper Blood Red to give him the Hellborn look I wanted.

Then I pulled out Reaper Violet Shadow to get his hair, teeth and claws darkened.

I then went back over the boney bits with the FolkArt Ultra Dye.  It'll put the glossy touch to the claws and teeth.

I am quite happy with him so far.  

Stay tuned and Enjoy!
    • By odinsgrandson
      Now that I'm back from Reapercon, I think it is time to post pictures of my entries.  This is Monique Denoir, and she was awarded a bronze Sophie in the painters category.

I was pleased with the paintjob on her, and I'm happy that she could compete with the many very well painted Reaper miniatures in the competition (every year there are quite a few fantastic entries- this year was no exception).

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)