Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

my D&D group*

Wow, those are amazing. The colours are just perfect!

At first I didn't see the glow from the wizards staff, but it's a really nice touch.

Yeah the OSL is a nice touch. Love the bases, really binds them together.

*You should get one :P

The bases came molded that way. It's "broccoli", just like on Reaper bases. Sorry, I don't know who made them.

That's a really great group shot. Makes me want to paint up a team for a display or diorama.

I'm planning on doing this with my current Bones, if I ever get them finished - Garrick, Fulumbar, Barnabas, Michelle, and Lindir, surrounded by orcs/skeletons/goblins. The caption would be "I told you we should have brought a wizard/cleric!"

The group looks fantastic, Inarah, I especially like the wizard's OSL. ::):

Heh. I'd love to know how many D&D groups Anduriel and Olivia have been in (the cleric and the elf warrior). Anduriel, especially, is a fantastic character piece, and Olivia is really nice for a certain style of cleric.

Nice work on this group; they're nicely cohesive. And the osl is pretty snazzy. I hope you find a reason to use this lot sometime!

Looks awesome. Once I finish painting my model for my D&D group I'll post a group Shot too! (my mini is always the last to be painted.)
Keep up the painting!

Very nice work on all of them Inarah. If you had a D&D group, this would be a fine group to contend with. As a group the paint schemes compliment one another but still allow for them to be individuals and stand out within the group. Again, great Job.