Buglips, The Great Canadian Hero!

Bonwirn

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Last Saskatchewan Pirate is PERFECT... even though it's the wrong side of the country.  God I love that song.

If he were a Saskatchewan Pirate, it would him at an uncomfortable proximity to me.

And that would be a pity....

::P:

He is already to close to me!

Same planet and all...

Bunch of wusses.

I literally live within 15km of him.

OK, technically I work over a 1000km away from him a week at a time. That's how long it takes for smell and the screams in my head to go away.

This is the same reason lots of Newfoundlanders went to work out west in the oil patches. It's a healthier environment far from Buglips.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5

I didn't know if you were back following your surgery.  I should PM you next time I raid Sword N Steele, since that puts me in town anyway. 

Been back since late September. Though I kept it quiet... out of fear that *the* goblin would become aware of my presence!

Wait, would this make me the first forumite to meet you in person?

• Like 5

I didn't know if you were back following your surgery.  I should PM you next time I raid Sword N Steele, since that puts me in town anyway. 

Been back since late September. Though I kept it quiet... out of fear that *the* goblin would become aware of my presence!

Technically, no - since two of my friends have posted here (one hasn't been on since before Bones existed, actually).  But for all intents and purposes, yes, because between them both of those people might have 10 posts total so they're not really active forumites.  And anyway, both of those people knew me long before I was Buglips.  Before Reaper even existed, really.  So they don't really count. 

• Like 5

fine. LEAVE IT TO THE BARD.

I paint alone, yeah

With nobody else
I paint alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I paint alone
I prefer to do it with my brush

Every morning just before breakfast

I set a trap or maybe three

Just me and good buddy size 0
That's all I ever need

'Cause I paint alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I paint alone
I prefer to be by myself

The other night I lay sleeping

And I woke from a terrible dream

They put my paint in dropper bottles

And had taken 2 or 3

And we started alone, yeah

With nobody else

I prefer to be by myself

The other month, spent every free moment of my time

On Kaladrax instead
Just me and my pal size 0
And his brothers Black and Red

I did it alone
Yeah, with nobody else

I prefer to do it with my brush

• Like 9

Technically, no - since two of my friends have posted here (one hasn't been on since before Bones existed, actually).  But for all intents and purposes, yes, because between them both of those people might have 10 posts total so they're not really active forumites.  And anyway, both of those people knew me long before I was Buglips.  Before Reaper even existed, really.  So they don't really count. 

Has not Buglips been to Reapercon????

Would think lots of forumites there....

Or did you mean in his unnatural environment?

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 2

Has not Buglips been to Reapercon????

Would think lots of forumites there....

Or did you mean in his unnatural environment?

Nope.  He keeps threatening to come, but he has never acquired the necessary vehicle to make the epic road trip.

He needs a police car, an accomplice, two suits (one for each), two fedoras (again, one for each) and two pairs of sunglasses. Though I'm sure the police in Chicago would appreciate it if he doesn't drive through the mall.

Brother, it gives me the blues just hearing about that cockamamie plan. :blues:

• Like 6

He needs a police car, an accomplice, two suits (one for each), two fedoras (again, one for each) and two pairs of sunglasses. Though I'm sure the police in Chicago would appreciate it if he doesn't drive through the mall.

Nope, wrong movie inspiration.  I'll let you hear it from Bugs himself.

• Like 1