Status of next slow boat from china

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I missed that the last two containers have shipped from China, so that is great news. Hopefully they will arrive sooner rather than later, but with my order I'm not expecting to see my stuff until closer to my Birthday now (July 24th).

The only downside for me is that we're selling our house (need a bigger place) so part of me wants the house not to sell until I get my Bones, but the other part of me really wants the house to sell ASAP.

• Like 1

Maybe this has been addressed already, I was wondering if the last 2 containers have a mix of everything, or does the D container have all of the big 3 or something. If the next container gets here, will it have a bit of everything and they can resume shipping, or will they have to wait for the last container to do so?

Reaper has not told us what is in the containers they have. Bryan has indicated previously that they do receive an invoice for each container so they certainly know what has arrived and what hasn't. Apparently the two they have now either don't have what they need to start shipping or don't contain enough to start shipping, its hard to say. Apparently the next two containers contain a mix of the add-ons so they will be able to start shipping when one of the two arrives.

For the Canadians shipping can commence when the broker papers are approved. There may be a stockpile of Canadian packages ready to go or it may just mean that they can start boxing up those orders and get them out the door. Again we don't know for sure about the logistics for this.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 1

Beat me to it, Heisler. I was in the middle of positing based on the info we do have. With what I know of production run logistics, I really doubt that both containers are an even mix of whatever they're waiting on; but with such varied orders, they won't need both to start fulfillment...just to finish it.

It also sounds like they have the stuff on hand to get Canada caught up to the rest of us, whenever the government gets done sitting on its collective duffs.

last time bryan was able to be doing updates, i asked if shipping would resume when the middle set of containers got

there, the response was basical (paraphrased) "we willl start shiping what we can when we get the middle set, but

most of the orders are waiting for the last containers"

the following is conjuction>>>

based on my observations, most people still waiting have at least one of "the big 4" coming (Neht, Kal, C'lu, and Wyrmgr)

... and with them having to wait for said containers to finish shipping, i would bet 3 or the 4 (or all 4) are in that shipment

There must be more people than just me who are waiting for Vampire + add ons that *didn't* order one of the big four. (Unless the Pathfinder dragon counts?) I don't know what the heck was in those middle containers, but apparently not enough to get my order processed. :down:

Not that I'm in a huge rush, but I did have 'learn to paint minis' planned as a summer activity for my teen/tween kids. Luckily I booked camps for the early part of the summer. ^_^

Edited by LittleBluberry

Essentially everything larger than a normal 28mm Reaper miniature counts as large. So the Jabberwock, the Pathfinder Red Dragon, the various other giants and dragons would all push a pledge into the large box level. My own order only consists of the vampire, Jabberwock, Red Dragon, Fire Giants and Frost Giants, like six items in total.

• Like 2

There must be more people than just me who are waiting for Vampire + add ons that *didn't* order one of the big four.

Not that it changes much, but I'm in that category too! This forum sure makes us feel outnumbered. and, yeah, I'm in Canada.

There must be more people than just me who are waiting for Vampire + add ons that *didn't* order one of the big four.

Not that it changes much, but I'm in that category too! This forum sure makes us feel outnumbered. and, yeah, I'm in Canada.

You poor, poor soul....