Status of next slow boat from china

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only getting 1 vamp, there be dragons and the pathfinder red. The Big 3 are not the only hold up. Not too worried. I still have stuff I bought in '79 that isn't done yet. Plus my daughter bought some Malifuax mini she wants me to paint for her. 15 pieces, counting the base. I have unboxed it three times and put it back. Ugh.

• Like 1

Below is a Kickstarter update from Studio 2's Hell On Earth Kickstarter and may be of some interest here. The miniatures for this project are being cast by Reaper and the update suggests that Reaper is hoping to resume shipping in the second half of June.

Update #44 · Jun 4, 2013
Hi gang,

So we've gotten word from Reaper that they hope to ship the miniatures within two weeks, but if they don't make that window, they will be shipping nothing but their own Kickstarter rewards for the last half of June, and our shipment will be delayed until the first part of July. We're all hoping they make that two week shipping.

Once the miniatures arrive, Studio 2 has everything prepared to begin fulfilling our own rewards, and we expect to have all the rewards shipped within one week after the minis arrive. That's pretty amazing given everything we have to get out, but all that work on the new warehousing and shipping systems have really paid off.

Keep your fingers crossed that Reaper makes the two week window, and if they do, your minis made be headed your way before the end of the month!

Clint (on behalf of Studio 2)

• Like 1

Below is a Kickstarter update from Studio 2's Hell On Earth Kickstarter and may be of some interest here. The miniatures for this project are being cast by Reaper and the update suggests that Reaper is hoping to resume shipping in the second half of June.

Update #44 · Jun 4, 2013

Hi gang,

So we've gotten word from Reaper that they hope to ship the miniatures within two weeks, but if they don't make that window, they will be shipping nothing but their own Kickstarter rewards for the last half of June, and our shipment will be delayed until the first part of July. We're all hoping they make that two week shipping.

Once the miniatures arrive, Studio 2 has everything prepared to begin fulfilling our own rewards, and we expect to have all the rewards shipped within one week after the minis arrive. That's pretty amazing given everything we have to get out, but all that work on the new warehousing and shipping systems have really paid off.

Keep your fingers crossed that Reaper makes the two week window, and if they do, your minis made be headed your way before the end of the month!

Clint (on behalf of Studio 2)

Thanks for sharing Dan!

That would be about 26 days after the containers hit the water. That means a lot of things would have to go right, quick shipping across the Pacific and a quick release by Customs. I don't think there is enough information there to speculate on that date.

• Like 1

Sweet Satan! Can we just quit speculating and be pleasantly surprised when we have a gargantuan box on our Doorstep?

Also Sweatshop ... er ... Summer Camp Psyberwolfe is open for business if you really must paint. Let's talk about all the cool things we're doing instead of camping this thread hoping that "Bones Teapot," so to speak, will boil.

• Like 3

I was politely asked by ReaperBryan to stop speculating a few months ago, as it required him to stop what he was doing and go into damage control. With that in mind, let's stop speculating as a group shall we?

If for no other reason than I can't join in, and I feel all lonely over here in the 'ReaperBryan asked me to kindly shut the hell up' section of the Naughty Bin : )

• Like 6

I am only getting 1 vamp, there be dragons and the pathfinder red. The Big 3 are not the only hold up. Not too worried. I still have stuff I bought in '79 that isn't done yet. Plus my daughter bought some Malifuax mini she wants me to paint for her. 15 pieces, counting the base. I have unboxed it three times and put it back. Ugh.

Yep, I have my fair share of unpainted minis (Minifigs, Fantastiques, Ral Partha, Grenadier, etc) from that very same time period.