Status of next slow boat from china

Well its good to hear there might be some news soon... I havent been particularly dismayed by the delays, but by the same token Im sure there arent many people by now who arent eager to see the end.

Only downside on my part is the delays gave me extra time for real life to intervene and cause a bit of buyers remorse. But thats not Reaper's fault.

You know, buyer's remorse is something I've never had. I've had plenty of things show up in the mail and I wonder what I was thinking (or on) when I bought them, but I've never had remorse because I just assume that at one time it must have seemed logical.

Even if said item in question is a 36 ct. box of unopened Star Wars PotF Prune Face figures from the 90's.

(seriously, who could possibly need 36 Prune Faces?)

• Like 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, buyer's remorse is something I've never had. I've had plenty of things show up in the mail and I wonder what I was thinking (or on) when I bought them, but I've never had remorse because I just assume that at one time it must have seemed logical.

I dont get it very often, unless its a real impulse buy. It made sense at the time and it still does, mostly, in as much as I still like what Im getting.

Its just that in the last few months some unexpected life events have made the spare cash that I spent seem less spare.

Well its good to hear there might be some news soon... I havent been particularly dismayed by the delays, but by the same token Im sure there arent many people by now who arent eager to see the end.

Only downside on my part is the delays gave me extra time for real life to intervene and cause a bit of buyers remorse. But thats not Reaper's fault.

Even if said item in question is a 36 ct. box of unopened Star Wars PotF Prune Face figures from the 90's.

(seriously, who could possibly need 36 Prune Faces?)

I don't know. Sometimes, after a long weekend of questionable dietary choices, 36 Prune Faces might be exactly what you need.

• Like 1

I got hit with it on a KS project I backed a couple months ago. Not sure what I was thinking. Maybe I was being nice to the band that started it. I got the CD that was poorly done and tried to listen to their music. The buyer's remorse kicked in quick.

"So whenever this thread goes off topic and a mod comes in waving a hammer we should point at you Jeri and say "He did it!!""

yep,,, all part of my multi-step plan:

1) support BONES kickstarter

2) join forum start thread OF CHAOS!!!

3) Get BONES

4) Paint BONES

5) ....something....

6) WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

is that too much to ask?

Edited by jericodarkwynd
  • Like 1

Yes. Yes it is. You see, my friends and I already took over the world back in Jr High and claimed our share. I have Australia, Czekoslavokia (sp?), ireland, and a part of Japan...I'm thinking the Kyoto area...I could've sworn I had more but those're all I recall. I'm sure we split up Canada too though. So sorry but you're too late. You can still pass GO and collect $200 though. ;)

Ok, so I was completely wrong about Monday being the Day of Update, so we'll see sometime this week where our slow boat status stands. They could call it the "State of the Boat Address" or Bone instead.

Edited by Terra Branford