Sign in to follow this  
jericodarkwynd

Status of next slow boat from china

Thanks! I think I left my brain somewhere....how can I be so out of touch with locations? Oh wait...I'm in America....XD

Woot! Stuff is in! ::): Maybe as things start to ship out again, some of the negativity will wind down. Can't wait for my undead dragony goodness!

• Like 1

Reading the cases in Kit's News post (once again, not on Kickstarter):

DESCRIPTION: Kaladrax, Wings

QTY: 6 PCS

GW: 7.6 KGS

NW: 6.9 KGS

C/NO: 1508 OF 1667

MEAS: 40.5x30.5x26.5 CM

In short, there are 10,000 Kaladraxen each weighing a bit over 1.1kg (or about 2.5lbs). Each one fills roughly 13x13x30cm (5x5x12 inches), disassembled.

eta: density 7,600g/30,000cc or about 1/4 that of water. The case would float fairly high...

Edited by KevinR
  • Like 2

I am really frustrated with the amount of stuff only being reported on Facebook. I am not on Facebook and I don't like Facebook and I shouldn't have to so I can be in the loop of a Kickstarter I backed.

• Like 5

So they weigh less than your average newborn child....but they're still pretty big. All those expecting parents waiting for their Bones! And Kit suggested the Lost Arc theme...but when they open the Cthulhu boxes, won't they have madness released on them all?

I don't know.Once I was King of Bohemia. But now I work at the Pizza Pizza

Sure you weren't the Kng of Spain? :;):

• Like 4

All I know is I saw a box labeled "Kaladrax Wings." Hopefully they are like hotwings, only crunchier.

• Like 3

And yea, the Bones did spring forth from the Containers, and Reaper gazed upon them and they were good. And there was much rejoicing (no minstrels were harmed), and the Spring of Bones did come upon the land. And there was joy for all, as they spread from hither to yon across the breadth of the earth. And all was made awesome unto the gaming community.

• Like 2

All I know is I saw a box BOXES and BOXES labeled "Kaladrax Wings." Hopefully they are like hotwings, only crunchier.

Fixed.

• Like 1

I am super excited to see this update! It also is driving me insane. I was okay with the fact that I would be in the last wave because Kaladrax would likely be the in the last container. Now that I know they have him, I have no idea what is in the last container (not that I knew before). Now the possibility of my order shipping is back and it is making crazy with anticipation!

The Shadow Knows

• Like 4