huge size animal form for my druid i'm playing in pathfinder, it's a hair big for huge but fit nicely on a 3x3 tile.

took some help but found the old link to the story behind the dino.

Edited by pocketcthulhu
  • Like 1

got a random box in the mail today I didn't remember what this was from so I opened it and to my delight saw ""Mini's""  and I use that word loosely.

15409890011_0feb1f3fcc_z.jpg

15226320669_eb24fe2cc8_z.jpg

some fitting issues I'm going to have to clean up with liquid green stuff but oh well.

15226480248_fdff159a0d_z.jpg[/url]

Kickstarter is a way to randomly surprise yourself with cool stuff next year apparently.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By rubegon
      As commanded by the very, well, commanding @Glitterwolf, I’m going to paint this big boy.  I’ve been eyeing him on the corner of my desk for months now, and to be honest I’m a little afraid of him.  He’s probably going to look somewhere between terrible and mediocre by the time I’m done, but at least he won’t be grey anymore.

I’m probably going to use the airbrush that I barely know how to operate quite a bit.

I think we’re going to need a bigger brush ...
      I only have up to a size 2, which I guess would be like mowing the grass with nail clippers.  Should I get a size ... 4?

All are very welcome to critique/comment/heckle/throw tomatoes/etc.  I need and will be very grateful for any advice and assistance I receive, but please don’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t do very much good.

• By Rainbow Sculptor
      Hey everyone! It's been a long while since I could post on here, I've been really busy with work. I've started a new commission piece from a client I won't name just yet but whom has given me permission to share my sketches/WIPs/ and sculpting process with you guys! 

The project is to sculpt several nereids/sirens/water nymph type characters. One full body and at least two others partially submerged. They should be gorgeous and make men want to leap to their deaths so I'm avoiding any monstrous type features. Although we want them to be mostly humanoid I will be adding in some little features to indicate their magical/watery/fey nature. 

Here are my initial sketches where I'm exploring posing, body types, and the kind of shape language I will want to use in the sculpts. My drawing hand was failing me today so these are REALLY rough but I got my ideas down and I'll have enough to move to the next stage which will be creating a mannequin in ZBrush.  

*Apologies for the more sexual images. These aren't intended to be offensive in any way merely educational on the topic of character design*

• Who's Online   48 Members, 1 Anonymous, 266 Guests (See full list)