Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Spooky kid from Hasslefree (HFA039 Rose)

This mini is tiny. She's a little girl on a 15mm base.

post-8022-0-04013500-1368219374.jpg post-8022-0-98739500-1368219393.jpg post-8022-0-38936100-1368219407.jpg

I loved the spooky gas mask look on the little kid with the British school uniform.

I tried to paint the base like asphalt, like I did with the Hasslefree vampire figure Dionne. The chief difference is this girl has a shadow where the vampire figure didn't.

EDIT: 15mm, not half an inch. Still tiny.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 14

Are you my mummy?

On Hasslefree's website the recommended accompanying miniatures at the bottom of her page include a "Glaswegian Police Box."

• Like 1

Awesome! Great gritty base. And the socks are spot on.

I love this mini, as I was a huge fan of the Dr. Who episode with all the people with gas masks grafted to their faces. I rank that one as second only to the Angels episode in scariness. I used this mini myself in a tabletop RPG d20 CoC game we played, based in Silent Hill. The little girl ended up being one of the creepiest parts.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By planetmut
      Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

• By Crowley
      So there's a thing called Inktober/Drawlloween that @Pingo reminded me about, where you draw/paint/sketch/art a thing every day during October. There's the "official" list of daily prompts...

and this other one that Pingo found that I think is cooler.

So who else is up for the challenge? 
    • By Rigel
      Last of my Crooked Dice shipment! I had no original intention of getting these when I looked through the site, but they were too good to pass up. Punky little sniper lady? Sure thing! Rastafarian with a chain gun? YES PLEASE. Gas-masked wanderer in a post-apocalyptic three-piece tweed suit and bandolier? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!

A turnaround for Seong-ja  the sniper: 

For the Babylon-battling Brother Jonothan:

and for Neville Kingston-Brown: 

And a group shot of all the Wastelanders to date:

• By planetmut
      There's a patch of wasteground on Beechwood Avenue where the old primary school used to stand until destroyed by a bomb on the afternoon of April 11, 1941.

Locals have long said that spot is haunted. Pedestrians say there's a cold patch as you walk past it. Kids dare each other to touch the walls, although few actually will. Dogs shy away from the area.

Some people even claim to have seen a small girl wearing a gasmask.

This is all obviously rubbish.

But Rose is still waiting for her mummy.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 294 Guests (See full list)