Raek Everblight - Privateer Press

I love these Everblight creatures! Still waiting on my light tent and hoping that will help a little bit with future pics.

One of my better highlighting jobs to date. Starting to get the hang of some things and what order to do them in for certain models.

I think I am officially a miniatures painter now. I got a stack of about 15 unpainted minis ready to go. Reaper, DarkAge, Mierce, Privateer Press. You name it, I probably got it.

When will I get to them? I have not a clue.

post-11859-0-98614600-1368316085_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-88575200-1368316090_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-94964800-1368316094_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raek is probably my favorite warbeast! Both the model and the stats, I just love these guys, I usually field two.

Again, I'm loving your white scheme for your legion critters. Your highlights are nice on this one, if a little subtle. Across the table, you may like to see a little more on the armor plating.

Good stuff!

• Like 1

The Raek is probably my favorite warbeast! Both the model and the stats, I just love these guys, I usually field two.

Again, I'm loving your white scheme for your legion critters. Your highlights are nice on this one, if a little subtle. Across the table, you may like to see a little more on the armor plating.

Good stuff!

Really nice! I rather like subtle, but then I don't play games with most of my figs

Thanks!

I do tend to like more subtle highlights myself, but part of it is my picture taking abilities. I am always disappointed with my pics compared to looking at the minis in person. There are actually 3 reaper colors on the armor. Muddy Brown and Russet brown are a blend and Oiled leather as a highlight.

I've never played the game myself, I was just picking up the figures because I thought they were pretty nifty. Although, I stopped off at Coliseum of Comics the other day and spoke to an employee about the game. He seemed genuinely excited that I was interested in playing since also plays himself. They have a weekly game night and he showed me that I have more than enough points to play the game even if it isn't the most organized army (I don't particulary want to purchase paint the same model again though.) I do boardgames like Arkham Horror, Battlestar Gallactica, Euros and such, but never tried wargames....So I may just give it a shot or at least watch.