Open air market (WIP...Booth #4...Game play terrain)...

post-11942-0-28269200-1368380744_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-66321800-1368380687_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-31226500-1368380626_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-79997000-1368380578_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-32121100-1368380528_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-14268300-1368380466_thumb.jpg

This is booth # 4 (Produce Market Booth) of my open air farmers market & renaissance fair table top (RPG) game board...Booth is scratch built; all wooden boxes/crates are scratch built...all produce items are buds & pickings off of artificial plants...bread/bottles/meat are all from wood, putty and stretched plastic sprue...honey jars are beads...barrel/knife/potato sack are from bits & pieces parts box.

Left to do...cloth top, selected signs & standard...This piece took me 4 days to build and it was a lot of fun!

• Like 5

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say the produce and other items all look amazingly well done. I was surprised to read what you make some of them out of.

Really looking forward to seeing everything you built all together for your market square.

• Like 1

I have to say the produce and other items all look amazingly well done. I was surprised to read what you make some of them out of.

Really looking forward to seeing everything you built all together for your market square.

I am also looking forward to seeing them all in proper display; but that is still some time off...I still have a minimum of (4) booths yet to build...a privy...a small stage for a dancing girl...and a few other selected things that would fit the theme.

I am also giving serious consideration to making this a stand-off piece (2 boards long) and not part of the shire/town directly (not in the center of town) but on the outskirts. If my town had cobblestone streets and was a larger town...I could see this being in the center of town...but since my shire is of a more rustic/rural nature with dirt roads, I think that a stand-off piece would serve me/my needs better.

• Like 1