• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Sanael
      While so many of y'all were out Denton way, having a grand old fooforaw at Reapercon, I decided to go ahead and paint a bit, too. Only finished two things, really; here's one.

Very much "done now" quality. Had a little fun with color, nothing special.

• By alchemist
      Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forums, I'm here to unload another batch of my old enamel paint jobs from around 15-25 years ago.

Fire Giant

Bonesnapper

Satyrs

Gorgon

Kobolds

Umber Hulk

Rust Monster

Chimera

Bulette

• By Barhug
      I hadn't been painting in awhile, but finished a couple lately and even tried a little basic basing with the GS.  Getting the close photos made me see a couple of things I need to retouch but this is about it.  Just playing around with some different ideas though clearly some things weren't intended.

• By MojoBob
      Here's the last mini painted for the day, a Rust Monster (or Oxidation Beast, as it's called in Reaper's catalogue).
    • By Adrift
      After 14 months of not touching a brush it feels good to finally be posting some work. 

Per usual, I just couldn't help myself with respect to color. I was torn between going muted palate to emphasize the 'underdark' nature of the creature, but then my love of color kicked in....

Please be gentle as I'm a bit rusty.