Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

Psi Judge Anderson - Mongoose Publishing

Painted this lady up in just one night, pretty happy with the outcome. I'm particularly pleased with being able to pull off a decent-looking blonde for once.

post-3125-0-88295000-1368577123_thumb.jpg

Have to say that the body suit didn't work as well as I would have liked, but I'm calling her done.

• Like 9

Stay tuned! I have more to go from the Kickstarter. With my rulebook (finally) arriving by the end of the month (hopefully) I thought I should get cracking on them so I can get some games going.

Really nice models to paint, some nice little details and a lot of character, but not bogged down in fiddly bits. Pretty easy to paint quickly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Street Judge and a couple of members from the street gang box. These are cast in WGs  new resin, and I'm not sure about it. Stuff is very flexible and the detail on the gangers is very shallow so you have use a light touch with the paint and it can be hard to figure out what you're painting. Turned out ok.

• By Mckenna35
      Been working on this guy for a while now and I'm going to call him done now since I have to ship him out.  Old Halcyon vinyl kit of Judge Dredd.  First one of these I've finished.    Primered with Badger Stynylrez paints and all the flesh is Stynylrez.  Green is all Reaper colors.  Gold is Scale 75 shades and I'm not really a fan.  Took about 4-5 coats to get smooth coverage.  I really miss the old Polly S metallics!  Nothing since has come close for coverage and grain.    Base is Stynylrez grey, over sprayed with Polly S Concrete, cracks are all colored pencils.  Gold for the base was Vallejo Metal Color Gold which airbrushed great (I'll have to try brushing it on at some point).  Gold was washed with Liquitex Burnt Umber  artists paints, which was also flicked on the base to create stains.  Grunge and color variations on the base were created with various Secret Weapon pigments.  I needed to push the highlights on the green up a bit, but my lighting here isn't doing me any favors either.  WIP thread can be found here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85931-halcyon-18-scale-judge-dredd/

• By Mckenna35
      I've had this kit for quite a while now, to build for a friend who's a big Judge Dredd fan.  Due to circumstances I can't go into, he asked me if I could this one, along with Judge Anderson and possibly Judge Death put together and painted for him.  Second vinyl figure I've worked on, and I thought some of you might find it interesting.  First picture shows the components cut out and cleaned up.  The second is the major subassemblies.

One of the tricks with this kind of kit is to fill the lower portions with plaster to add rigidity, weight and strength to the piece.  Without it, you run the risk of the vinyl buckling if it gets too hot after you've got the figure assembled.  Yeah, DON'T leave these kits out in direct sunlight!  

and here he is with all the primary assembly complete and ready for paint:

• By Pingo
      So in addition to the standard carafe of Tropicana orange juice with the oh-so-handy cylindrical lid with gothic arches all around that we all know about, Tropicana makes a sort of  pitcher of orange juice with a pop-top lid:

A lid that can do ... THIS:

Woo!
    • By joshuaslater
      This rulebook looks like it would scratch the sci fi campaign itch for some fellow forumites.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/346620204/zone-raiders-a-miniatures-campaign-skirmish-game?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=zone raiders
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)