Modern male photographer miniature w/SLR (25-28mm)

catdancer

I am back with another miniature figure question. Does anyone (except for Black Cat Bases) make a modern era male photographer miniature figure (prefer standing) with a modern SLR camera?

Black Cat Bases makes an ideal figure (male photographer = bcblswp 1)...but I have sent them (5) email messages over the past 10 days and have not received any reply from them. I have also searched for dealers in the USA who might carry that figure and have had no success.

Is there any other miniature company in the USA that makes such a figure?

I am also seeking a sitting miniature figure (male or female) who I can have sitting in my (one holer) privy at the open air farmers market & renaissance fair game board project that I am currently working on...some kind of sitting human with their head sort of down (sitting on the throne in contemplation)!!!

Edited by catdancer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at my local hobby store and noticed some generic civilian miniatures in the model railroading section. They were approximately 25mm scale (I don't know what train scale that is), but you might be able to find some of the miniatures you are looking for that way.

• Like 1

If you can find S-Scale figures, they're pretty close. HO is close to 18mm and O is around 35mm.

That said, if you can tolerate a larger figure (depending on which gaming figures use, larger figures can work pretty well), you might look at this set of "Spectators". Preiser also has quite a few seated figures of a wide variety of types.

• Like 1