Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

Judge Dredd Demolition Droid - Mongoose Publishing

All done, not a lot to him but I think it looks pretty good.

post-3125-0-13055700-1368665743_thumb.jpg

I think I need to work on highlighting flat surfaces a bit more. I never was that good at painting Space Marines.

• Like 8

Overall I think its a solid piece. But your right, more highlighting and shading. I'm going through the same thing, trying to learn just the right amount each. Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get it. Good job. Keep em coming.

I think I'm happy enough with him to call him done, but I'll try and work on the highlighting and shading with some of the other robots. After all, I'm really just going for "game ready".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarecrow, part of Dorothy's gang in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I did have to leave out some of the finer details though, there's little, tiny stitches all over him that I could barely see never mind paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Mckenna35
      Street Judge and a couple of members from the street gang box. These are cast in WGs  new resin, and I'm not sure about it. Stuff is very flexible and the detail on the gangers is very shallow so you have use a light touch with the paint and it can be hard to figure out what you're painting. Turned out ok.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Storm Knight from Kingdom Death.

Second time tackling this one (I like it that much!), I think I prefer my newer, colourful version but I still struggled to do a decent job on his cloud cape, I think it needs more time and effort put into it than I have the patience for.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By kristof65
      One of my goals for 2020 is to get at least one unit of figures painted each month. This month's unit is some XairBots (Bones Black 49012, 49013 & 49014) that I painted up for the Nordic Weasel Game Renagade Scout.

These are speed paints that took a couple nights from start to finish.

• By Rigel
      "Greetings. I hear tell. As some of you in this town. Fancy yourselves Tinkerers."

Robots in hats are always great. And I've done enough shiny new 'bots for a while. So here's a rusty bucket-of-bolts in a battered bowler! Tried to make any remaining paint look battered and chipped.

Also, here is M4R1A, clearly a Metropolis reference. But I got an idea in my head and made her into a clockwork angel with watch-part wings and a double halo of glory. 

Guest appearances by 91002, Hellstromme, 80031, Decker Lugstampf, and 59009, Mad Scientist (Female), who have already gotten their own Weird West posts elsewhere. 
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)