Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Open air market (WIP...Privy...Game play terrain)...

post-11942-0-39109300-1368747774_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-52491300-1368747717_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-66402900-1368747672_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-70599000-1368747601_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-14422600-1368747550_thumb.jpg

This is (will be) the privy for my outdoor farmers market & renaissance fair tabletop (RPG) game board. This is about half way completed but I wanted to post it because yesterday (5/15/2013)... I posted a note in/on General Fantasy Forum...where I was looking for a figure that I could have sitting on the "hole" ...I would love to find an elder dwarven male..." who could be sitting on the throne in deep contemplation "!...But I am open to any other suggestions for either a male or female figure that would fit the theme & scene.

• Like 2

How about the Gnome Scholar from Stonehaven? He already has the reading material.

photo_zps22bc4b12.png

You'll have to wait until later in the year before you can buy it from their online store though, as he's still being sculpted.

I have Stonehavens dwarfs and they match the concept art VERY well and I expect the same from their gnomes.

• Like 2

How about the Gnome Scholar from Stonehaven? He already has the reading material.

photo_zps22bc4b12.png

You'll have to wait until later in the year before you can buy it from their online store though, as he's still being sculpted.

I have Stonehavens dwarfs and they match the concept art VERY well and I expect the same from their gnomes.

Thanks for the information. I love the art draft concept of this figure...it looks like a winner!...I am not familiar with the company...what is the quality of their figures (I looked at the dwarven figures and they looked really nice) and can they be purchased in the USA?

Stonehaven is an American company owned by and operated by Mike Evans, the artist and sculptor, as well as his wife Petra.

You can contact them through their online store and ask them where else you can purchase their mini's. Although being a fairly new company they might only be available through them.

http://stonehavenminiatures.webstorepowered.com/

They're very nice people to deal with. The Dwarfs are their first line of miniatures from their new company.

The dwarfs and gnomes are metal miniatures, very imaginative concepts, very nicely sculpted and cast quite well. Certainly on par with Reapers mini's.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this