Everblight's Blackfrost Shard - Privateer Press

Well, they started out black, then I sorta liked blue armor a bit more and I thought who wants three black figures anyway? I liked their story about being brothers and thought even though they were brothers they would want their own individual identities, I can't have them all dressed the same! These are some of my favorite works to date.

I hope you enjoy :)

post-11859-0-38242500-1368818349_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-69032500-1368818354_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-30208500-1368818358_thumb.jpg

post-11859-0-71593700-1368818360_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they started out black, then I sorta liked blue armor a bit more and I thought who wants three black figures anyway? I liked their story about being brothers and thought even though they were brothers they would want their own individual identities, I can't have them all dressed the same! These are some of my favorite works to date.

I hope you enjoy :)

The blue armor is really nice! This is another unit that I really want to field, but the force I already have just can't use the Shard to their best potential. One day, when I have four warlocks and 200 points to build with...

Anyway, love the blue, and I love their individuality. hey look pretty awesome that way. The officer's hair is pretty nifty, very Final Fantasy or Kindom Hearts look to it, which I like a bunch. Also, nice color choices on all the cloaks. Well done!

I'm seeing some serious 'dark elf' potential in these sulpts. Love your paint job on them, The blue skin appeals to me

The Blighted Nyss are definitely the PrivPress fluff version of Drow/Dark Elves. I think most of them are great sculpts (One of Legion's officers, Captain Farilor, is actually a Patrick Keith sculpt, so you know it's outstanding!) for elves of any kind.

• Like 1