Sign in to follow this  
Thrym

50082: Cobra, Modern Ninja

I bought this guy a while ago at the local game shop during a Serenity campaign. I grabbed the usual suspects but thought someone might want a ninja-type character so here he is...

COBRA
The Blue Ninja

post-7739-0-72779100-1368820525_thumb.jpgpost-7739-0-41610300-1368820536_thumb.jpgpost-7739-0-22679000-1368820547_thumb.jpgpost-7739-0-34246200-1368820560_thumb.jpg

As always C&C are welcome.

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 11

He's really cool, my hubby identified him without seeing titles. The base looks like a chocolate, fudge brownie :rolleyes:

Heh, I can definitely see the "brownie" now. LOL. Mmmmm. No brownies here at the moment. Will have to settle for Mint Oreos.

It's the sanctuary ruin base from ID Works I got from FRP Games.

Yeah, that base looks yummy.

YO JOE! Which Snake Eyes would never say, but I digress.

Ray Park playing him was why I went to see those movies. I doubt they could find a better actor.

• Like 1

Maybe this is the lack of sleep typing, but I think the next ninja mini I do will just consist of a nicely prepared base and no figure on it. Ninjas are sneaky that way.

• Like 4

Maybe this is the lack of sleep typing, but I think the next ninja mini I do will just consist of a nicely prepared base and no figure on it. Ninjas are sneaky that way.

With a street light. To make it a master ninja.