Sign in to follow this  
akaari

First Mini - Warning it's a mess!!!!

Well I'm close to being done with my first mini from the L2PK #1. It's a mess. I'm going to finish the base and keep it though. Need to show improvement somehow :D

post-12184-0-25743100-1368827140_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Is that your first mini ever? it's really not that bad, friend.

There will be some (much more talented) folks along shortly to give you some pointers, but I say it looks good and keep it up!

Keep that mini somewhere safe. It is the start of (hopefully) a long and illustrious painting career, and when you're stuck with a model that doesn't seem to be going anywhere or get frustrated by the lack of progress you can always look back at that first model and see just how far you've come. Trust me, it'll be worth it!

• Like 1

I think I pained one when I was 12, and I worked on the man at arms but it's the first i've completed or come close to completing

Just chiming in to say that's very far from a mess. In fact it looks like you've got pretty awesome brush control.

Looking forwards to seeing you tackle something a bit more intricate than a rat :P

well, get used to it. Now that you're here, we're going to support you until you're sick of us :devil:

"Hey, what are you- no, put me down! Hey, stop that! Put me down!"

• Like 2

That's a great first mini. Follow the instructions for the base and you'll have a solid entry into the world of painting.

It's not at all a mess!