Sign in to follow this  

They look awesome, I like you color choice. The Alchemist is definitely ready for adventure, you did an excellent work detailing all his equipment.

They will be impressive on the board. Can't wait to get my bones...

• Like 1

I like the part where your speed paint Dain utterly blows away mine :)

Great work on both minis, very inspiring.

• Like 2

I am in awe of your prowess. I usually paint armies for GW games and so I am familiar with speed painting, but your skills put me to shame.

• Like 1

GREEN alchemist has gained a level! [/Gauntlet] (Excuse me, but it immediately reminded me of Guantlet)

That is a very cool paintscheme for the iconic alchemist, I like it. :)

• Like 1

GREEN alchemist has gained a level! [/Gauntlet] (Excuse me, but it immediately reminded me of Guantlet)

That is a very cool paintscheme for the iconic alchemist, I like it. :)

I asked my friend what colors he liked, and he said red hair and a green coat, and anything else I thought would work. I used just about every color but blue, so he is more warm than cool, but still very colorful. I think I would have had a hard time finding color for all his do-dads if I tried to stick with a more limited palette.

Beautiful! They are both amazing, but I especially love the dwarf's face, the highlighting on the dwarf's beard and the highlighting on the alchemist's hair.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great Black Friday. Here are pictures of 50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This Chronoscope model was designed by Wayne Reynolds, Winner of the Reaper Con 2011 DYOM (Design Your Own Miniature) Auction. It is also available in Bones Black version under SKU: 49028.
      I added the katana on its back to be faithful to the concept art illustration and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By lazarp
      Painted a bunch of Lannisters this week including both soldiers and charactera. Tyrion's sculpt has surprisingly great face and was interesting to paint overall :) 

(click on images for better quality)

• By Kangaroorex
      2020 has-been rough on everyone but some people have had it rougher than others.  A friend of mine is disabled and has had a really hard time just trying to keep basic necessities done.  

I thought I would send her a little friend who's got simpler an cuter problems. Purple is her favorite color.  He goes out in the mail on Monday

Hope you like him too...

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 77452 Invisible Ranger I painted last night. I'll be using this translucent model as a marker whenever I make a hide check.
      The other model is the metal version of 02909 Nienna, Elf Ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. The character I'm playing is a multiclass; ranger, rogue, sorceress.
      I painted the base with Reaper MSP paint and used only inks on the model itself. More pictures of my painted version of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger.

• By Chris Palmer
      Back when the Bones 4 Kickstarter was running, when the Giant Rhinoceros Beetle was revealed in the Fan Favorites set, someone posted this photo of a Frog riding a Beetle to the Enthusiasm Thread, and I knew it was a conversion I would eventually want to try.  I have an extensive Frog Army, and I wanted such a figure to be a Leader or Hero for my forces. 

I had the pieces I needed at hand; the Bones Black "Giant Rhinoceros Beetle", and my rider - for which i  had decided to use the Bones "Mudcroak" Squog figure.

As I looked at Mudcroak, I knew I would have to separate him from his base, but I knew there was no way I could remove all those little toes from the base without damaging them.  So, right off the bat I made the decision to just remove his feet along with the base, with the plan that I would then resculpted them with greenstuff directly onto the beetle's back once I had the frog glued in place.

Here's a test fit, with the frog held in place with blue-tac.

That's all for right now.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)