Preview Gallery

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting that, actually. Once we saw the difference between him and Kaladrax, I knew they wouldn't stay the same price. Nobody would buy Nethyrmaul instead of Gigantidrax. He looked more like C'thulhu's range, and now he's listed at the same price.

Mind you, that might be a mistake and not yet his final price and then I'll look stupid.

• Like 1

I was expecting that, actually. Once we saw the difference between him and Kaladrax, I knew they wouldn't stay the same price. Nobody would buy Nethyrmaul instead of Gigantidrax. He looked more like C'thulhu's range, and now he's listed at the same price.

Mind you, that might be a mistake and not yet his final price and then I'll look stupid.

I really hope you're right. I've been kicking myself about passing on Nethyrmaul, especially when I saw the price he was originally going for, but for $40 I can probably swing it without trying to hide it. And really, how do you hide a mini that big?

I'd fallen out of the habit of checking the preview page regularly, I like the blue background they're using now, makes bones so much easier to see.

Are they all Kickstarter bones? I don't remember the guy with the big shield.

And the twisty wizard has been painted! He looks so cool!

Sooo pretty ...

I'm looking at the height indicators (what are they called again?). At first I thought it was just the demons, but everyone's pretty tall it looks like. Good for painting and seeing details.