Preview Gallery

Is there a Bones thread started that I am just not finding where people are talking about any deformed minis they have gotten? I have a few that are pretty messed up and should be fixed with the boiling water/cold water fix. Not so sure about Judas Bloodspire (http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/77160

) because he is leaning at a crazy angle and it is very thick where the bend is at. I am not at home with him but I would say it was bending where the broken pillar at his lower legs ends. A few of the others that are real bad I have sitting out in hopes they can straighten out on their own some.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a Bones thread started that I am just not finding where people are talking about any deformed minis they have gotten? I have a few that are pretty messed up and should be fixed with the boiling water/cold water fix. Not so sure about Judas Bloodspire (http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/77160

) because he is leaning at a crazy angle and it is very thick where the bend is at. I am not at home with him but I would say it was bending where the broken pillar at his lower legs ends. A few of the others that are real bad I have sitting out in hopes they can straighten out on their own some.

Thick minis can be reformed to their original mold shape, but boiling and cooling time will increase.

Whether or not this would work to establish a new position in a thick piece (like and arm or whatever) that was not the original position has not, so far as I know, been successfully tested longterm yet. But it will work to "set right" a warp.