Jump to content
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By SparrowMarie
      Painted this up. Finally attached her to the base. Not sure if I want to just paint black over the base or do something fancy with it.
       

    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I built a dispensor robot out of a reaper soda machine, a brain in a jar, a pair of goggles, a battery pack, and a pair of rat cyborg arms. 
       
      It'll get used for this is not a test eventually. 



    • By Lostraven
      This meaty barbarian by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku 03869. I went with the typical barbarian scheme of leather and furs.
       




    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of my latest Gnoll, a converted Toghra the Gnoll Leader. The upper part is from 77235, Toghra the Gnoll Leader sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The lower part of the mini is 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Tre Manor. The spear head is the blade of 02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke and the staff is from 14056 Weapon Pack 1 sculpted by Tim Kaufman. Here's the link to the conversion WIP if you'd like more information.
       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

    • By Darcstaar
      My second project for Fealron marked off a few firsts: First magnetization, first mounted cavalry, first Pugh sculpt.
       



      Here you can see the 2mm magnets inserted strategically.

      This is how he sits mounted.  But, I wanted to keep it removable, thus the magnets.  I confirmed it would stay in place upside-down!


       
      A sharpened paper clip acting as the scaffold for the horn.  I also sharpened the lance tip.  It comes cylindrical out of the blister.
       

       
      Green putty to make the horn and cover/reinforce the magnets.
       
       

       
      White brush on primer, Black on the base.  
      I tried a little experiment with the base coat to give the bone a more orange look:  1:1 Ruddy Flesh:Desert Stone.  It may become my go-to for bone work.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...