03283: Sora Goldflame, Female Cleric

Pics are not the best, shot with my iPhone. Here is my wife Lori's latest miniature.

Using the wonderfully sculpted Sora Goldflame as a base for our D&D party's Cleric of Lathander, Bree Shieldforth.

Bree excels at slaying undead, thus the pose is excellent and the shield is a perfect representation of Lathander's symbol of a golden flaming sun.

Bree-shieldforth-iphone01a.jpg

Bree-shieldforth-iphone02a.jpg

Lori was up painting till 2am this morning in order to have her ready for the competition in Melbourne next week.

I will add some clearer images as soon as we return from holidays.

• Like 11
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this mini but I think it's an excellent cleric.

I especially like the colouring of the red on the cloak. The face also looks quite well done but I would like to see a sharper image.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version of the iconic character, painted in a rather quick and dirty fashion. There was a lot of metal and chain mail, which I did not spend time on, and a few details which I picked out.  In retrospect I could have brightened up the armor some, but since she's likely to go on the table as a generic fighter I didn't feel the need to make her special. 

• By Inarah
      I have to confess when I pulled this guy out of the core set I thought it was a goblin. In particular, it reminded me of a certain space goblin that backwards talks in riddles he does, mmmn.   So he's green.  

• By Inarah
      AKA: Sophie's mom.  This is a model that really needs to be made in metal.  It's just awful in plastic.  Anyway, she sat on my paint table a long time before inspiration broke through and I did the wings. The rest just took patience. 

Frontal view  also available

• By Inarah
      Hard to go wrong with sexy female demons, but this one was a devil in more than one sense of the word from start to finish.  Despite being cast in metal she is pretty fragile. The trident broke off and for years she sat in my box of unpainted figs, until one day I found the little pointy bit.  Her tail, likewise, kept bending and i was sure I'd lose that too. 

Did her skin with the Bright Skin triad, because that's been waiting patiently for years as well.  Her face is a mess, but overall she came out ok. 

• By Inarah
      Picked up a few of these a year or two ago and am slowly getting them painted.  They have a different feel from Reaper's usual models. 

Sister vampire in a different color scheme.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)