Crowd Funded Space Telescope

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angelGPD
      Hi i just want to introduce you Marise Greyshroud Wraith Queen.

• By PhantomAquarist
      Had an hour to decide what I needed for the group. Decided to paint up a drowned zombie horde! :D

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1874304670/prism-dice-handmade-from-bulletproof-glass?ref=category_newest
    • By Godfather Punk
      Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game is a tile and miniature based survival horror game for 2-6 Players based on the classic movie.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evildead2/evil-dead-2-the-official-board-game

The officially licensed Evil Dead 2 Board Game is the tabletop experience Evil Dead 2 fans have been dying for--featuring at least 8 custom figures with art depicting the terrifying and iconic characters, monsters, and locales from the cult classic film. 2-6 players will work together in 60–90 minute sessions to gather pages of the Ex-Mortis while trying to survive demon attacks, supernatural events, and avoid turning into evil deadites themselves.

• By planetmut
      “...and I, Colonel Duke Jones, stand on the surface of Mars for all of humankind and in the spirit of exploration that’s taking our species beyond its Earthly bounds. And I’m lighting this cigar to celebrate a successful mission.”

“Haha. Good speech, Duke. You're the first human in 76 years to stand on the surface of another planet. How’s it feel to be further from Earth than any other human being?”

“Pretty good, Pioneer. It’s humbling and really gives a sense of perspective. The air is thin but breathable. Those terraforming guys did a great job. Hey, the camera’s working, right? This is being broadcast back to Earth?”

“Yep, it's all good. There's a delay but they're getting it. Audience figures are even bigger than Kim Kardashian’s state funeral, so well done!”

“How do things look from up there in orbit?”

“We’re all good, just watching you and keeping an eye on your vitals.”

“OK, Pioneer. I’m gonna have another puff on this cigar and—”

“Duke, sorry to break in, but Jim just had an idea. The Earth is directly behind you. Could you turn around so we can get a shot of you looking back at it?”

“Sure thing, Pioneer.”

“How’s this?”

“That's just perfect, Duke. Everything’s A-OK.”

“Good to know, Pioneer. We're still live, right?”

“We certainly are. Jim, you owe me fifty dollars.”
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)