Sign in to follow this  
Eric Swiftblade

Visiting Reaper

I will be visiting the USA this year in early August and flying into Dallas on my way to Gencon 2013. (Found there is a Sydney-Dallas flight...woot)

I've been a big fan of Reaper Miniatures for years and would love to be able to see the building and the game store.

Does anyone have any recommendations about what day might be the best to drop by or what can be done there?

I would check their calendar of events. All I know about is Magic the Gathering on Friday nights because it was going on when I visited for the first time.

Depending on the time of day (4:30PM-7PM) the drive there may suck so try and plan around that.

Let us know a little before hand so we can make sure we're here for the tour. We usually take lunch around noon, but we can make other arrangements if we know you're coming.

The reaper paint club usually meets on Saturday from noon to four so depending on how long you will be in Dallas before Gencon you could always come in for that!

Thanks everyone. I contacted Adrienne Hawkins via the email who said they should be able to arrange something. I'm arriving on a Sunday afternoon and spending Monday in Dallas so I intend to be able to come by then.

Sadly I can't make the paint club, that sounds cool. ;)