Doctor Who stand-ins

Pingo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

::(:

The wonderful Kate O'Mara just died, and looking around I discovered that there aren't *any* Rani miniatures, not even in Black Tree Design's classical Old Who range.

Can anyone suggest a figure of a glamorous evil woman in trousers who could pass for the Rani?

unfortunately not. But we do need more people willing to knee the master in his minions (even if I had to look her up because I am not well versed in the Doctor's old foes)

A classic moment in Old Who. ::D: The first time I saw it I wasn't sure I believed my eyes. Very satisfying, given the Master's long history of jerkiness.

• Like 1

Kate O'Mara died? Bugger. She was still willin' to come back and do the Rani, if they'd asked her.

Yes, I agree: the not-War Doctor from Heresy is a rockin' thing. And now I want a Rani, durnit.

• Like 1

I have asked in the Chronoscope Minis We'd Like to See thread for a glamourous older villainess in trousers.

We need more of those anyway.

She was in her forties when she played the Rani and she looked *fabulous* in black leather pants.

I have asked in the Chronoscope Minis We'd Like to See thread for a glamourous older villainess in trousers.

We need more of those anyway.

She was in her forties when she played the Rani and she looked *fabulous* in black leather pants.

Still carried it remarkably well.

There's another new release from Crooked Dice, "Hugo Solomon" and "Pandora King."

He's a dead ringer for a classic Pertwee.  She may be a reference to someone I don't recognize.  I think she could be a reasonable Sara Kingdom, but could also work for (from different series) a fine Emma Peel or a classic early '70s Marvel Black Widow.

• Like 1